PS2 HF, N54 Dyno!

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
30psi and timing ramps up to 12deg. Wonder if I were to get outlets how much it would help the wgdc%

If anyone would need outlets it would be when you are pushing them like you are. They certainly are not going to hurt!

PSPs outlets look the nicest and show flow the best by far fyi.

• Agree
Reactions: Rob09msport

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
I wonder if being 100 percent meth helps since it prob evaporates better and the guys running more water trying to be safe end up having lean cylinders due to less being atomized

If you want to run methanol, just get a full ProMETH kit and AEM 30-3305 controller. Don't cut corners and talk to Rodney, tell him Ken @ WedgePerformance sent you and he will include the hoses at no charge. I'm not talking 4mm nylon push lock. Braided -4 hose with AN fittings. Also uses a -8 from the tank to the pump.
bmw_n54_direct_port_methanol_injection_1_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: PUTC

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
If you want to run methanol, just get a full ProMETH kit and AEM 30-3305 controller. Don't cut corners and talk to Rodney, tell him Ken @ WedgePerformance sent you and he will include the hoses at no charge. I'm not talking 4mm nylon push lock. Braided -4 hose with AN fittings. Also uses a -8 from the tank to the pump. View attachment 16017
I've heard cust service is great but people have issues with leaking check valves and such.

I've heard cust service is great but people have issues with leaking check valves and such.

Not sure where you heard that from. The only check valves that have failed are the ones people torque down because they are too lazy to put Teflon tape on to prevent leaks. Rodney is aware of this and has taken steps to change the valves so this doesn't happen. This solution uses a dual check valve and I'm currently using it with zero issues of drip which is very apparent when it happens as it causes long cranks and misfires on acceleration after a restart when sitting for a while with a hot engine.

Bottom line, you have options for kits. Twisted, ProMETH or even a kit you design yourself and build. I do highly recommend the ProMETH pump as it has the highest GPM rating. Using a -8 line from the tank to the pump ensures enough flow to prevent pump cavitation. All important things to think about if this is going to be a supplemental fuel system.