Before choose tuner, read me or get cheated. DocVu etuning process and result sharing

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
TOR makes changing your IP really easy but the problem is that don't control the signature of that IP. If @doublespaces checks the IP record of all these account logins I'm willing to bet they don't return to the same ISP.
I'm late to the party and frankly I have no interest in reading this thread. But I did give someone a temp ban earlier as the vulgarities and harassment contained in their post overshadowed any potential value.

There are things I can check, for example I can see which members you share IP addresses with, if any, in addition to the type of IP address you're using. For example if you have an ATT U-Verse IP and an ATT wireless IP from the same city then its pretty clear you are on the site from your mobile and home internet connections. I can also see if your IP is likely to be residential or datacenter where most VPNs will come from. So while I can tell a little bit from a glance I did not see anything egregious in terms of the same user coming from a VPN or TOR like IP address although I only checked a few. TOR exit nodes are generally blocked or blockable, it is a matter of enabling that during the registration process. If someone does become suspicious, I can force them to accept a browser fingerprint test(It works like https://amiunique.org/fp).

SlowE93

Lieutenant
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
I'm late to the party and frankly I have no interest in reading this thread. But I did give someone a temp ban earlier as the vulgarities and harassment contained in their post overshadowed any potential value.

There are things I can check, for example I can see which members you share IP addresses with, if any, in addition to the type of IP address you're using. For example if you have an ATT U-Verse IP and an ATT wireless IP from the same city then its pretty clear you are on the site from your mobile and home internet connections. I can also see if your IP is likely to be residential or datacenter where most VPNs will come from. So while I can tell a little bit from a glance I did not see anything egregious in terms of the same user coming from a VPN or TOR like IP address although I only checked a few. TOR exit nodes are generally blocked or blockable, it is a matter of enabling that during the registration process. If someone does become suspicious, I can force them to accept a browser fingerprint test(It works like https://amiunique.org/fp).
Keep it simple and give all the new F.B. & E90POST people the 🖕🏾. Except for the O.G. members (on SS) who happen to post on the shit sites as well, they are welcome to stay :)

• Funny
Reactions: Torgus

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Keep it simple and give all the new F.B. & E90POST people the 🖕🏾. Except for the O.G. members (on SS) who happen to post on the shit sites as well, they are welcome to stay :)

If they want to join I welcome them. @fmorelli does a good job keeping the lid on the place, kudos to him, but this forum is largely self regulated by the members.

Reactions: wheela

fmorelli

Major General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
218165991_10226234709838368_4704841289859500242_n.jpg