Before choose tuner, read me or get cheated. DocVu etuning process and result sharing

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
Wow. Old thread but I thought I was reading FB drama.

Well.... that was fun. Let's see what else I've missed.

Sausage

Private
Jul 12, 2022
Ok Sausage I’ll bite..

What makes for good TV…Movie..Book or ..whatever..

Gotta have a multitude characters “good” “bad” an some ohh my gosh plot twist..throw in a stripper pole an it’s a winner winner chicken dinner.

Some people have good experiences with (tuners,suppliers or what have you) others have terrible experiences whether X person’s feelings. Hence a forum is made to discuss..cry..point fingers about it.

This one happened to take some turns “my coffee drinking experience after a way to stressful week” was obviously different than someone’s fully vested feelings into the subject matter.

But on the plus side my father is doing well after surgery an my stress level an blood pressure is lowering :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week 👌🏻👍🏻

Discussing tuners is something I can't encourage enough. Personally attacking them and/or thier wifes is fcking sad though. Those people should feel ashamed for themselves.

But hey, people here assume I use Facebook when I make the remark that thier behaviour is better then thiers. So I guess my expectations for some people on these forums is just way too high as they can't even seem to properly interpret basic pieces of text. That's on me.

Good to hear your dad is on the better hand!