MMP Stage 3 Dyno - Daily Driven 30psi

Sw4y1313

Private
Nov 7, 2016
Lacey, WA
Good Morning from Korea,

I just wanted to throw up some MMP Stage 3 results from this weekend. My great friend Ivan and I have been dialing in his car for the perfect daily driver tune. Well, here is the results on 30ish psi.

Mods:
MMP S3 Turbos
MMP Outlet
MMP Hot side inlets
TwistedTuning Methanol Plate w/ 6x 3gph nozzles + 1x 375cc/min CP Nozzle
AEM Progressive controller
100% Methanol + E40
Euro Tuning Group S2 LPFP
VRSF 3in DPs
BC Coilovers
Subframe inserts
M Factory LSD
Diff Brace
Spec 3+ Clutch and SMFW
Eibach Sway Bars
Ventus v12 255/30/19

While Ivan was on the dyno, he was able to dial in his methanol spray each run, which resulted in the power going up each pull. This is not a kill tune/dyno glory run. This is designed so he can beat on his car daily without worrying about rods bending or blowing his tires off. You can see how consistant his car is.

Now if only I could get him the 2048 tq issue coded in so he can take this to the strip. He has run a 11.6x on stock turbos so he should have some good times posted up soon.

Follow him on Instagram @ bimtech7910.

Ivan Dyno 19 May 18 6x.jpg Ivan Dyno 19 May 18.jpg
Ivan Dyno Log.jpg
Ivan Dyno Photo.jpg

Ivan Dyno 19 May FLAME!.jpg

blisstik

Corporal
Mar 27, 2018
Ride
E92 MOTIV750 (Sold)
Let's see some pulls on the road! Great build and curve.

Sw4y1313

Private
Nov 7, 2016
Lacey, WA
Let's see some pulls on the road! Great build and curve.

Here is when we were working on this tune, and it was just 20-28psi and 10 degrees of timing from what I recall.

Next will be his roll racing flash for this upcoming NWN Motorsports roll event... 34psi top end and more timing down low.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Any luck with 1/4 mile street pull? I feel like i was in this boat, still in tuning it. But pulled an 11.6 on stockers, now still 11.6 FML!!!!

MoreBoost

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2017
Ride
335i
Good Morning from Korea,

I just wanted to throw up some MMP Stage 3 results from this weekend. My great friend Ivan and I have been dialing in his car for the perfect daily driver tune. Well, here is the results on 30ish psi.

Mods:
MMP S3 Turbos
MMP Outlet
MMP Hot side inlets
TwistedTuning Methanol Plate w/ 6x 3gph nozzles + 1x 375cc/min CP Nozzle
AEM Progressive controller
100% Methanol + E40
Euro Tuning Group S2 LPFP
VRSF 3in DPs
BC Coilovers
Subframe inserts
M Factory LSD
Diff Brace
Spec 3+ Clutch and SMFW
Eibach Sway Bars
Ventus v12 255/30/19

While Ivan was on the dyno, he was able to dial in his methanol spray each run, which resulted in the power going up each pull. This is not a kill tune/dyno glory run. This is designed so he can beat on his car daily without worrying about rods bending or blowing his tires off. You can see how consistant his car is.

Now if only I could get him the 2048 tq issue coded in so he can take this to the strip. He has run a 11.6x on stock turbos so he should have some good times posted up soon.

Follow him on Instagram @ bimtech7910.

View attachment 11676 View attachment 11677
View attachment 11680 View attachment 11681
View attachment 11675

Great results OP, your setup is very similar to mine. I run the same size meth nozzles so it's interesting to see your dyno figures.
Only real difference is I run the GCs rather than MMPs. End results seem to be about the same from what I've seen with users of each turbo.

MoreBoost

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2017
Ride
335i
Any luck with 1/4 mile street pull? I feel like i was in this boat, still in tuning it. But pulled an 11.6 on stockers, now still 11.6 FML!!!!

lol, I ran 11.79@119 on my stockers. Track has a slight uphill gradient. Then once I fitted GCs my best time was 11.77@129.
Just couldn't get any power down. TBH my tune isn't fully dialed in either. Getting misfires in the last gear. Supposed to be the dmfw issue. Managed to get an M4 flywheel. Would like to get some upgraded DCT clutch packs before fitting that but being in the UK makes that a very expensive option. Currently got some higher priorities which demand that money first so might be a while. Car feels fast though ;)

A few of my friends have gone better ETs on drag radials. I've only used road tyres so far.

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra
lol, I ran 11.79@119 on my stockers. Track has a slight uphill gradient. Then once I fitted GCs my best time was 11.77@129.
Just couldn't get any power down. TBH my tune isn't fully dialed in either. Getting misfires in the last gear. Supposed to be the dmfw issue. Managed to get an M4 flywheel. Would like to get some upgraded DCT clutch packs before fitting that but being in the UK makes that a very expensive option. Currently got some higher priorities which demand that money first so might be a while. Car feels fast though ;)

A few of my friends have gone better ETs on drag radials. I've only used road tyres so far.

That 10mph in Trap delta is fierce though, 129mph is pretty good so it is obvious you are really battling to put the power down- it happens.

FWIW every one of these larger twin hybrid setups seem to run traps less than 135mph, with about 130-134mph being the "norm" when pushed very fairly hard and all else well with the tune/supporting mods/conditions/etc.

Rob

Milan

Sergeant
Dec 24, 2016
jebi se
Ride
your mom
Agree with Rob...10 mph traps is a huge gain. Night and day difference in terms of power, badass!

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90

Was your 60ft the same between each of those runs? What about 1/8 mile ET and trap? It would be interesting to see all the deltas.

MoreBoost

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2017
Ride
335i
Was your 60ft the same between each of those runs? What about 1/8 mile ET and trap? It would be interesting to see all the deltas.

Not got the info to hand right now but something like
1.9 60ft on stockers
2.1 60ft on GCs

96mph 8th stockers
100mph 8th gcs