Ad: xHP Flashtool: Official thread - ZF6HP TCU Flash

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Yes but not all of us have that fuckery.
They posted in here years ago to get acknowledged by the community for their product. They should at least continue their support here as well. Not just cash grab and then move on.
I sent them a message by the way, with a screenshot, and a link. So we will see I guess

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Hello, I am trying to decide between Stage 1 and Stage 3. Is the fuel consumption the same for both in D mode?
I believe 1 and 3 are the same low shift points for D, just more “refined” I drive around in D sometimes and it keeps RPM low, and I still get around 33 MPG at 75MPH. So keeps it “economical”

Chris@rbttuning

Feb 8, 2021
I have a question for xHP, I have a 2009 335I that i will be doing a trans valve body rebuild, along with new gaskets and seals. I currently have xHP Stage 3 installed, i was going to do an adaptation reset along with the proper relearn procedure. Do i need to flash back to stock TCM tune before doing the adaptaion reset and relearn or should i leave xHP installed?

Thank you in advance!
You can leave xHP flashed for the progress of relearning the adaption values. You can even try to let the transmission adapt without resetting the adaptions, as the target values are most likely closer to the current ones, thaen to the base values.
Should shifting be rough and not get better after four example 50 miles of a drive-in phase you can still reset the adaptions and do the learn in procedure.
Where is the support ????
The support is answering about 3 digit numbers of emails/questions/chats daily, coming in via emails at [email protected], FaceBook, Instagram and our Live-Chat feature on our homepage.

They posted in here years ago to get acknowledged by the community for their product. They should at least continue their support here as well. Not just cash grab and then move on.
Please understand, that we simply cannot monitor every forum post on every page of every site we ever wrote on. See the above listed channels, preferably email or Live-Chat and also our own Wiki including our FAQ, we created, to answer the most common questions.

We will try to follow these posts as well in the future, but if you have an urgent question, please write us directly at [email protected]

Reactions: RobbiZ4

Chris@rbttuning

Feb 8, 2021
The old xHP Pro app has been discontinued a while ago. Did you install the new app?

View attachment 48993
You most likely logged in with the wrong account.
Please Log out of the app und er "about" and then click on "Login".
There you find the button "Find your account". Click on it and follow the instructions. Then it shows you what account is connected to your license and with what method you have to log in again.

Should this not work for your please contact us directly at [email protected]

Reactions: RobbiZ4

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
You can leave xHP flashed for the progress of relearning the adaption values. You can even try to let the transmission adapt without resetting the adaptions, as the target values are most likely closer to the current ones, thaen to the base values.
Should shifting be rough and not get better after four example 50 miles of a drive-in phase you can still reset the adaptions and do the learn in procedure.

The support is answering about 3 digit numbers of emails/questions/chats daily, coming in via emails at [email protected], FaceBook, Instagram and our Live-Chat feature on our homepage.

Please understand, that we simply cannot monitor every forum post on every page of every site we ever wrote on. See the above listed channels, preferably email or Live-Chat and also our own Wiki including our FAQ, we created, to answer the most common questions.

We will try to follow these posts as well in the future, but if you have an urgent question, please write us directly at [email protected]
Working with someone via email now.