Technical Vargas turbos.. yes or no?

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
The rhd top mount I s about 3x more than twins and a bottom mount is 4 to 5x more depending on the kit and if you want to stay legal or not as all rhd countries are very heavily regulated by the authorities unlike USA which let's most owners do what the hell they like.

Reactions: Subwoofer

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Not certain ones at all, RB went as far as to stop all shipping to Australia as we called him out on all his failures in the past.

Other so called reliable brands which I wont name have also told their customers they'll be dropped if the publicise their failures but have done the right
thing by them, there are failures across just about every brand because 99% of them are pushed way past their efficiency range and most will fix them under warranty still which they don't have too.

Reactions: miksebik

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Does Mmp even sell turbos anymore ? I haven't heard about anyone installing a fresh set of mmps for a good while

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Not certain ones at all, RB went as far as to stop all shipping to Australia as we called him out on all his failures in the past.

Other so called reliable brands which I wont name have also told their customers they'll be dropped if the publicise their failures but have done the right
thing by them, there are failures across just about every brand because 99% of them are pushed way past their efficiency range and most will fix them under warranty still which they don't have too.

Click here to enlarge
Originally Posted by Coupes11 Click here to enlarge
Marty, who appointed you spokesperson for the Australian N54 community? Instead of stating "We Aussies" just state "I" as you don't represent the Australian N54 community. I am one Aussie who has run RB turbos for the past 7 yrs with no issues and great performance/reliability. I am happy with the RB turbos and cannot make comment on other brands as I have never used them but I do know the quickest twin turbo N54 BMWs in Australia run Pure and RB turbos not VTT GC's. Tells us how many 10's runs you have done in your 1M with the GC's. The quickest time you achieved was 11.2s in your 135 with RB turbos back in about 2015.

Marty, you should really have a vendor title for how much you shill for VTT & PFS.

Last edited:

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
quote-when-the-debate-is-lost-slander-becomes-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg

Go fuck yourself, ever herd of freedom of speech fuckwit.

Didn't even mention vtt or pfs so shove it up your ass dickhead
Not that I impinged on your freedom of speech in any way but, YOU are not American. Freedom of speech is something you actually don't have as an Australian: https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2021/01/australia-does-not-have-freedom-of-speech/

You literally mentioned them less than 1 page back bro:
I got a set of the new vtt frb's to try out, haven't heard any bad experiences with them except positive results thus far.
You said basically the exact same thing verbatim regarding the Chris@VTT's PFS helix rip off HPFP thread. Hence why I call you a shill: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill 'A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.'

@martymil seriously:
15342416.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowE93

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
thanks :) First this all looked like some conspiracy and undergroundish project but then I read the info and contacted Omar :)

BTW I will be dealing with Chris from Motiv, so I think I will be taken care of :-D

Sounds like you are in good hands from both an equipment and tuner perspective. Best of luck and enjoy!