Twisted Tuning X-Drive Transfer Case Mount Inserts (Group Buy)

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
You all asked, and we as always will deliver. This is just one of a few things we have coming down the pipes for all the XI people out looking to put power down and solidify their drivetrain.

The time has come to start removing all the slop from the XI drivetrain and start reducing the catastrophic failures when making big power!!!

#Twistedtuning #Twistedtuned #335xi #transfercase #mount #inserts #drivetrain #awd #spoolstreet n54 #n55

OK, purchase link is up. Group Buy introductory pricing is available until January 31st, 2018.

On that date or before. Manufacturing and shipment of orders will begin for everyone participating in the group buy. All orders will receive tracking information via email once orders are shipped. Week and a Half late. But happy New Year.

Intro Pricing: $270/kit

Purchase Link:
https://twistedtuning.com/collectio...uning-bmw-x-drive-transfer-case-mount-inserts

37598617990_36b0177dd0_c.jpg
335xi TCase Mount Insert by Justin Whitted, on Flickr

Last edited:

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
Very nice it looks like the transfer case mount tool.

Almost like you took the tool and had it made out of a poly! Very clever if that's the case.. pun intended lol

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
That's wild because it's just what it looks like.. with out surprise though because it's basically gonna have to look like it to work :)

Good part though I've never seen anything for the all wheel drive cars!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Being unfamiliar with the xi failures, does this help with the launches, front end wheel hop?

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Being unfamiliar with the xi failures, does this help with the launches, front end wheel hop?

This mount insert particularly with reduce transfer case and transmission movement at the center of the car. On the XI the actual mount is super soft. And offset to the passenger side of the drivtrain. So under torque the trans and tcase twist. This will reduce the twisting that happens in turn keeping the front driveshaft/t-case output from being at weird angles under torque.

People with a XI can probably attest to drivetrain clunking when quickly letting of the throttle in full or part throttle situations where the movement hasn't settled yet with the weight/torque transfer.

This is less apparent on the RWD models since the mounts are both at the bottom parallel to the twisting force.

Now, the front diff braces that I will be releasing will help with any wheel hop as it will lock the front diff in place. Pretty much just like the rear duff braces the RWD guys use.

• Informative
Reactions: doublespaces

TwinTurboWAWD

Private
May 16, 2017
Ride
09 335i xDrive
People with a XI can probably attest to drivetrain clunking when quickly letting of the throttle in full or part throttle situations where the movement hasn't settled yet with the weight/torque transfer.

I can attest to this.... you'll swear the bushing is destroyed, but the dealership found nothing wrong lol

Reactions: Twisted Tuning