Supra will get new and more powerful versions every year

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I'm still hoping they make a Supra RZ or something to that effect that comes with the S58.

"With a sports car, the promise is to offer more performance with each additional version," he said. And we can expect additional versions pretty much every year.

While Tada won't confirm actual figures, we believe that the six-cylinder version of the Supra will get an additional 50 horsepower or so when it is facelifted in about three years

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/08/09...090Rsq5YIl_3rnoBx5Bxd_BhIu-bjhDUmVF-GfaLNV8JI

GotPwned

Lurker
Apr 3, 2018
Ride
2007 BMW 335i
I hope the M2 Comp will get the S58 before the Supra. As amazing as that is, it doesnt make sense that a collab with Toyota will have the new top of the line engine before an actual //M car.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I hope the M2 Comp will get the S58 before the Supra. As amazing as that is, it doesnt make sense that a collab with Toyota will have the new top of the line engine before an actual //M car.
The G80 is almost here so you won't have to worry about that much longer.

Reactions: Rileyg

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
What makes sense is money... I've worked for bmw since long before, a time when a turbo charged M engine was a never ever ever gonna happen thing. One almost 2 decades with them they have veared so far from tradition and homage and it's all about the monies basically. If Toyota wants to pay they can play. Years ago maybe not but these days anything can happen!