Performance Boutique N54 Billet Valve Cover

Hey Everyone,
We sincerely apologize for the lack up updates. Its been a super busy summer here with the expansion into the new shop. We have finalized the drawings for the valve cover and we are getting ready to cut the first one. There were a few issues with the initial design which we wanted to address to make sure that you get the absolute best product from us. Anyways, less talking and more pictures... :)
21222589_1195958813880837_1305444362_o.png
21148193_1195958803880838_1349251701_n.png

21191196_10155767245561579_1936530211_o.jpg
21169144_1195958810547504_688274772_o.png

All of the stock mounting locations are still there, so for anyone running upgraded coils, you will still be able to mount them as you would on the original valve cover.
We still have to add the oil cap as well as the -AN fittings for the PCV on this revision of the cover, but this will be done this week before we start cutting it. A price list will be up soon. We will likely be offering a couple of different packages to suit as many people as possible.

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
One sample does not mean a product is coming to fruition. They claimed to have the CAD drawings finished, and showed a block of aluminum in August. So it took 4 months to put it on the Mill, and start the first process? Ummmm

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
Awesome to see this finally coming to fruition! Curious if there will be clearance issues for those of us using larger coil packs? I.E. Precision/Bimmerlife

Don't worry we have plenty of options for those running our coils in any configuration needed. That said it would be cool to see the coils bolt directly to the valve cover and we would be glad to help with design information if needed.

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
One sample does not mean a product is coming to fruition. They claimed to have the CAD drawings finished, and showed a block of aluminum in August. So it took 4 months to put it on the Mill, and start the first process? Ummmm

Tony cmon man it doesn't take much to encourage others a little positivity makes you feel better too... give it a try you will be glad you did

Mark Winter

Lurker
Nov 7, 2016
Tampa
Ride
08 335
Don't worry we have plenty of options for those running our coils in any configuration needed. That said it would be cool to see the coils bolt directly to the valve cover and we would be glad to help with design information if needed.
Awesome! I'm defiantly on board and would love to match this with my FF Mani

Attachments

• IMG_1549.JPG
    IMG_1549.JPG
    378.2 KB · Views: 213
Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Tony cmon man it doesn't take much to encourage others a little positivity makes you feel better too... give it a try you will be glad you did
I am just being real man. You do CNC work. If you had finished drawings AND the material 4 months ago. Is a picture of one process run in 4 months really a healthy indicator that this product is approaching production stages? While people may think I am bah humbug, I just prefer to keep things real. That picture does not convince me this thing is any closer to production than it was before.

We are super excited to bring you more teaser pics as I know the wait has been long. Thank you to everyone who has been patient, as these last few months have been super busy with the move and set up on the new shop. Anyways, here is where the Billet Valve cover is at. Tomorrow we will have a finished version ready to start testing. I will be posting pricing over the holidays. There will be a couple of different packages available. If there is enough interest, I can get them anodized as well.
25485093_1271922932951091_428250415_o.jpg

We kept all original mounting points for coils as well as the wiring harness, so there shouldn't be any fitment issues.

Reactions: Mark Winter