Nice results and kudos for tuning your own. I would ditch those chinesium injectors and work your scalar table, if it were my car I'd target around 12.4 in the mid range and 12.0-1 in the upper range if your fuel pressure holds.View attachment 14952
I finally got my single turbo running right a few days ago. Yesterday the car went back on the dyno, I hooked up my laptop and and sent it. Mod list:
775 WHP / 702 WTQ tuned by me. Custom MHD flash / standalone AIC map / JB4 map 6
- Gen2 6266 dbb, Doc Race turbo kit
- NTK pre-turbo O2 sensors with Innovate Motorsports venturi heat sinks
- DIY twin 450 LPFP, 15 psi hobbs
- MMP Gen1 PI (with the infamous chinesium injectors)
- Precision Raceworks FPR / Return line
- R8 coils / NGK 97506 @ 0.024"
- VRSF 7.5" IC and charge pipe
- Motiv closed deck N54 short block (stock head and cams)
View attachment 14953
All pulls were done in 4th gear, we tried getting RPM pickup but it wasn't working. Dyno cell conditions were 94°F and 45% humidity. I planned on advancing timing until MBT but had to stop when my Spec 3+ clutch began slipping mid pull 0__o
View attachment 14954
Much thanks to:
- @V8bait for advice on setup, troubleshooting, and an excellent tuning guide. Justin was busy so I thought I'd take a stab a tuning the car myself.
- @pcracing for the LPFP DIY help
- @chadillac2000 for the tip on NTK O2 sensors
- @bahn for research on MSD8x ignition timing reported vs. actual https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/ignition-advance-on-e85.3729/page-4#post-52831
- VRSF - no hassle, quality go-fast parts
- Motiv - built engine can take some punishment
- Many friends online / IRL who helped me install stuff and teach me JB4 quirks
Great job though!