Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Hey whats up everyone. So this is now beyond the 3 year mark from the day we posted this thread to try and get this X-drive LSD front diff done. I spoke to @MFactory a couple days ago to inquire about how far along we are. Since opening up and starting to take deposits August of 2020. Up until now there have only been 5 deposits paid from the list above. 5 of the 30 needed to even get manufacturing started on this.

So, with that being said. I feel it may be time to call this a quits. because at this rate, all the deposits wouldnt be in for another 2 years. People who are participating, what are your thoughts?

Theloudone

May 17, 2020
Im fine with a refund, It doesnt look likely this will come to fruition before I get bored with the car.

RSTECH

Lurker
Nov 28, 2016
New York
Hey whats up everyone. So this is now beyond the 3 year mark from the day we posted this thread to try and get this X-drive LSD front diff done. I spoke to @MFactory a couple days ago to inquire about how far along we are. Since opening up and starting to take deposits August of 2020. Up until now there have only been 5 deposits paid from the list above. 5 of the 30 needed to even get manufacturing started on this.

So, with that being said. I feel it may be time to call this a quits. because at this rate, all the deposits wouldnt be in for another 2 years. People who are participating, what are your thoughts?

Really wish this would had gone somewhere but I have to agree with you, at this rate 2 or more years for all deposits in and by then not all of us will still have these cars. I'll take the deposit back. I'll stay in contact with you through ig and let you know what I end up doing.

Reactions: nanoo

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Im fine with a refund, It doesnt look likely this will come to fruition before I get bored with the car.

I'll take my refund.

Really wish this would had gone somewhere but I have to agree with you, at this rate 2 or more years for all deposits in and by then not all of us will still have these cars. I'll take the deposit back. I'll stay in contact with you through ig and let you know what I end up doing.

Yes, i really wish this would have taken off as well. But, as with anything. New product need demand, and it seems the demand is not really there anymore. I'll get with @MFactory today about next steps.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Ok, update. Being that this has taken so long to get where it is now. MFactory as well as myself both feel this isn't going to go anywhere. It was a valiant effort for this, but too much time has passed.

@MFactory has informed me to let the owners that sent deposits to start looking for a refund in the next week or so.