Ad: YCW Engineering Sports Axles - Official Pre-Order

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
YCW Engineering Sports Axles
e92axles.png

e92axles1.jpg

Put more power to the ground with the YCW Engineering Sports Axles, designed specifically for the high performance street car.

Diamond Cut to exacting tolerances from Forged High-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Steel
- Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time

Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software
- Advanced Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race cars utilizing YCW Engineering components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!

2nd Generation Design
- With our Rifle-Bored Center Shaft, the YCW Engineering Sports Axles are lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Sports Axle on the market today!

Covered by the YCW Engineering Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty
- Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all YCW Engineering Sports Axles come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty

We have so far tested these up to around 550lbs with no issues (we don't have an upper limit on these yet). Production on these is almost complete, with shipping estimated to start in January after the holidays :)

Unlike other axles on the market, ours are a Complete Set, including new 6-ball CV joints i.e You do NOT have to send in your existing axles for a shaft upgrade! Our axles are a direct plug-n-play swap

For those asking for the weight, our axles actually weigh exactly the same as the oem (12kg). The reason for this is because our centre shaft ends are a lot thicker, as well have having larger cv cages/balls:

shaftends.jpg

Fitments Available:
- E8X/E9X 135i/335i MT/AT
- E60 535i AT

Fitments Pending Test Fitment
- E8X/E9X 135i/335i DCT, E9X 335d and E9X 335i X-Drive
- We have still to confirm if the fitment is the same as the MT, so we need someone to try. If they don't fit, we will refund you

MSRP: $999.95 + $62 Shipping
Pre-Order Price: $799.95 + $62 Shipping (20% Discount)
Deadline: Pre-Order Pricing will only be available from now until the Axles are ready to ship in January. If you do not purchase during the Pre-Order, the pricing will revert to MSRP

Please feel free to ask any questions, or PM to order :)

Reactions: e30sherm

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
You can try asking Burger Tuning, as they are using our axles in their 135i

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
Our axles are only for the rear. We have not developed Front axles yet (but could possibly entertain the idea if we get enough people interested)

CageDeRage

Dec 20, 2016
YCW Engineering Sports Axles
e92axles.png

e92axles1.jpg

Put more power to the ground with the YCW Engineering Sports Axles, designed specifically for the high performance street car.

Diamond Cut to exacting tolerances from Forged High-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Steel
- Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time

Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software
- Advanced Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race cars utilizing YCW Engineering components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!

2nd Generation Design
- With our Rifle-Bored Center Shaft, the YCW Engineering Sports Axles are lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Sports Axle on the market today!

Covered by the YCW Engineering Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty
- Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all YCW Engineering Sports Axles come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty

We have so far tested these up to around 550lbs with no issues (we don't have an upper limit on these yet). Production on these is almost complete, with shipping estimated to start in January after the holidays :)

Unlike other axles on the market, ours are a Complete Set, including new 6-ball CV joints i.e You do NOT have to send in your existing axles for a shaft upgrade! Our axles are a direct plug-n-play swap

For those asking for the weight, our axles actually weigh exactly the same as the oem (12kg). The reason for this is because our centre shaft ends are a lot thicker, as well have having larger cv cages/balls:

shaftends.jpg

Fitments Available:
- E8X/E9X 135i/335i MT/AT
- E60 535i AT

Fitments Pending Test Fitment
- E8X/E9X 135i/335i DCT, E9X 335d and E9X 335i X-Drive
- We have still to confirm if the fitment is the same as the MT, so we need someone to try. If they don't fit, we will refund you

MSRP: $999.95 + $62 Shipping
Pre-Order Price: $799.95 + $62 Shipping (20% Discount)
Deadline: Pre-Order Pricing will only be available from now until the Axles are ready to ship in January. If you do not purchase during the Pre-Order, the pricing will revert to MSRP

Please feel free to ask any questions, or PM to order :)

I went on ycwengineering.com to Pre-order these YCW Sport Axles for my Manual 335i & it wants to charge the regular cost of $999.00 Plus the s+h, how do I get the Pre Order 20% off ?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I went on ycwengineering.com to Pre-order these YCW Sport Axles for my Manual 335i & it wants to charge the regular cost of $999.00 Plus the s+h, how do I get the Pre Order 20% off ?

Think you just need to post here and MFactory will send you payment details.

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
We would need at least 10 people interested to make it worthwhile.

Yes, to order, please PM me and I'll manually invoice you for the discounted price :)

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
Hey guys,

Black Friday Specials are first-come-first-served:

SPEC 2+ & MFactory SMFW - $1200 + shipping
SPEC 3+ & MFactory SMFW - $1250 + shipping
MFactory Twin Disc Clutch (Sprung and Non-Sprung) - $1279.96 + shipping
MFactory SMFW - $399.96 + shipping
MFactory Axles - $799.96 + shipping
YCW Coilovers (X-Drive & Non X-Drive in stock) - $1294.97 + shipping
LSD/Pumpkin - Please PM for pricing/options