AWD e82 135i with DCT

Fattyf80

Aug 13, 2023
Hello how are you doing I hope all is well. It wouldnt let me private message. Is there anyway that this can fit for the s55 f80 dct? I want to make this awd. Would you be able to give me your email, instagram, or facebook? I really want to make this happen.

WWPearlMS6

Oct 17, 2023
Hello how are you doing I hope all is well. It wouldnt let me private message. Is there anyway that this can fit for the s55 f80 dct? I want to make this awd. Would you be able to give me your email, instagram, or facebook? I really want to make this happen.
Same as him! I want this! And I think a lot of F8X guys would be interested in this. I want the AWD but I didn’t want to give up the DCT Transmission, and for me specifically I’m an F83 so I definitely didn’t want the new soft top convertible. Anything you could do to get a project like this off the ground would be greatly appreciated. Man with your wisdom and get it done mind set is hard to find! Great job!
IMG_6002.jpeg

IMG_6501.jpeg

IMG_6502.jpeg

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Very cool build. Also a PI adapter plate to port match between the B58 manifold and N54/55 heads would be an epic improvement for our intake manifold situation.

Last edited:

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
Very cool build. Also a PI adapter plate to port match between the B58 manifold and N54/54 heads would be an epic improvement for our intake manifold situation.
Because of the amount of space in the E89 I was actually thinking about placing an A2W intercooler just before the intake manifold sorta like the S58!

e80two

Jan 11, 2024
Thank you for documenting this. I have a 6MT E82, and I've been interested in doing an AWD conversion. I was looking at the E9X series AWD setups, especially since 6MT E9x xi models were produced, so the simplicity of the swap becomes that much easier, but in my mind, it also becomes more cost intensive. I'll be PMing you about the bracket.

Oh, before I forget, you mentioned having to make brackets. Were you able to utilize either the E90 or the E46 brackets and modify them, or did you have to fabricate them from scratch?

Last edited: