Useless banter removed from anti-lag thread

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Jb4 has had this for YEARS.
This is what I'm talking about, taking pokes and digs stating useless info like this makes vendors avoid the n54 platform, people like this think their info is relevant except it hurts this platform.

It makes it real hard for them to get motivated as they don't get appreciated for the hard work they do.

Thank you @Jake@MHD for still supporting this platform, I thought it was a April fools joke as I t was posted on the 1st

Reactions: TheFixer

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
This is what I'm talking about, taking pokes and digs stating useless info like this makes vendors avoid the n54 platform, people like this think their info is relevant except it hurts this platform.

It makes it real hard for them to get motivated as they don't get appreciated for the hard work they do.

Thank you @Jake@MHD for still supporting this platform, I thought it was a April fools joke as I t was posted on the 1st
It is in fact to motivate them. They are years behind and a LOT of stuff was promised to be released YEARS ago.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Seriously. Who said Beetlejuice one time too often?
Surprising you even know what that is as your not even old enough to even seen the movie, your mama wasn't doing her job properly.
Figures, as that's what usually happens in trailer parks.

download (5).gif

🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Thanks for the tag, haven't been on the forum in a bit so my apologies. This test was obviously standstill, AL was activated at ~4300 rpm and built 18 psi in 0.72 seconds. It's a Gen 2 BB 6266 on a JPdoesntWorkz manifold. As Jake said, N54 goodies inbound soon!
Can call it a jpNOworkz for short

• Wow
Reactions: SlowE93