Useless banter removed from anti-lag thread

ISnotM3

Jul 15, 2017
Ride
335is DCT
What tarnation is wrong with you guys. There is no Tony and no Rob, yet look a this...
That's exactly what I was thinking, I've got a 335is DCT being built (6875gen2 JMC tuning ST, JE 9.5 comp pistons, Wiseco boostline rods , ported & polished head, closed deck, Ferrea valvetrain, Schrick cams, M3 Wavetrac diff, DSS M3 axles, 3.5in single piece driveshaft, SSP spec-x kit, OEM e92 M3 carbon roof install) that I have put my life savings into and I'm trying to get as much information about the MHD anti-lag as possible so I don't go and buy thousands of dollars worth of parts that I don't need and we've got these jackasses making a mockery out of the thread that will make the people that matter not want to post in it. This is a car forum created to share info. You guys want to talk smack go meet up on Facebook or something, or better yet the real world.

Last edited:

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
That's exactly what I was thinking, I've got a 335is DCT being built (6875gen2 JMC tuning ST, JE 9.5 comp pistons, Wiseco boostline rods , ported & polished head, closed deck, Ferrea valvetrain, Schrick cams, M3 Wavetrac diff, DSS M3 axles, 3.5in single piece driveshaft, SSP spec-x kit, OEM e92 M3 carbon roof install) that I have put my life savings into and I'm trying to get as much information about the MHD anti-lag as possible so I don't go and buy thousands of dollars worth of parts that I don't need and we've got these jackasses making a mockery out of the thread that will make the people that matter not want to post in it. It's this crap that makes me remember it's mostly early 20-something's that own these cars these days.
I'll @ them for you, @martymil @SlowE93 @JohnDaviz

• Funny
Reactions: TheFixer

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
That's exactly what I was thinking, I've got a 335is DCT being built (6875gen2 JMC tuning ST, JE 9.5 comp pistons, Wiseco boostline rods , ported & polished head, closed deck, Ferrea valvetrain, Schrick cams, M3 Wavetrac diff, DSS M3 axles, 3.5in single piece driveshaft, SSP spec-x kit, OEM e92 M3 carbon roof install) that I have put my life savings into and I'm trying to get as much information about the MHD anti-lag as possible so I don't go and buy thousands of dollars worth of parts that I don't need and we've got these jackasses making a mockery out of the thread that will make the people that matter not want to post in it. It's this crap that makes me remember it's mostly early 20-something's that own these cars these days.
Damn..... that sounds like a nice build. I'm jealous.

ISnotM3

Jul 15, 2017
Ride
335is DCT
Damn..... that sounds like a nice build. I'm jealous.
I'm a paraplegic and drive it with hand controls since I bought it new in 2012, got upgraded turbos in 2017 with the usual bolt-ons and everything, then February 2020 just before covid hit hard I was in the hospital for a brain infection when a jackass I know got the keys went out club hopping ran from the cops and blew the turbos and injured the motor. I've been saving up money ever since to do this. It's been my dream since I first bought the car and realized how special it was. Every single part I listed is already purchased and the motor is currently getting the machine work done. Being built by John Gago at Boosted Bimmers of Chicago. He's creating a video series on it on his YT channel "N54 Racing Channel".

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
I'm a paraplegic and drive it with hand controls since I bought it new in 2012, got upgraded turbos in 2017 with the usual bolt-ons and everything, then February 2020 just before covid hit hard I was in the hospital for a brain infection when a jackass I know got the keys went out club hopping ran from the cops and blew the turbos and injured the motor. I've been saving up money ever since to do this. It's been my dream since I first bought the car and realized how special it was. Every single part I listed is already purchased and the motor is currently getting the machine work done. Being built by John Gago at Boosted Bimmers of Chicago. He's creating a video series on it on his YT channel "N54 Racing Channel".
Good luck on the stock 6 bolt sleeves. I don't think anyone's being asshats. Jb4 has had anti lag for years. Mhd is now finally catching up

• Agree
Reactions: SlowE93

ISnotM3

Jul 15, 2017
Ride
335is DCT
Good luck on the stock 6 bolt sleeves. I don't think anyone's being asshats. Jb4 has had anti lag for years. Mhd is now finally catching up
The motor will be plenty strong for what we're doing. I've had JB4 on my car before. I know all about them. I'm considering getting Syvecs. But if MHD can pull this off the right way and it's compatible with DCT, I will be ecstatic!

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Had an issue where I kept getting logged out. Needed to update app and that got fixed..BUT....now I have to clear codes / shadow codes repeatedly for them to go away 🙄.
App worked perfect until I updated.
@Jake@MHD
I come to find I am not the only one experiencing this.
Fix coming soon ?

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
Had an issue where I kept getting logged out. Needed to update app and that got fixed..BUT....now I have to clear codes / shadow codes repeatedly for them to go away 🙄.
App worked perfect until I updated.
@Jake@MHD
I come to find I am not the only one experiencing this.
Fix coming soon ?

Send us an email and plz add more details like specific app version, phone make/model, and phone OS version etc

Reactions: SlowE93

GreyNBlueE92

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2018
OH
Ride
2007 E92 335i
I can't for the life of me find the actual MHD thread, but on Android with the latest update on a Motorola Moto Z2 if I try and reflash the same custom map but with different flash options it will almost always fail the first flash attempt.

When this happens I close out of the app, reopen and retry a failed map write then all is well... I don't have the option to retry a failed map write unless I close out of the app and reopen. I thought it was just a fluke the first few times but it seems pretty consistent when reflashing the same map and changing flash options such as idle and burble rpm. @Jake@MHD

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
I can't for the life of me find the actual MHD thread, but on Android with the latest update on a Motorola Moto Z2 if I try and reflash the same custom map but with different flash options it will almost always fail the first flash attempt.

When this happens I close out of the app, reopen and retry a failed map write then all is well... I don't have the option to retry a failed map write unless I close out of the app and reopen. I thought it was just a fluke the first few times but it seems pretty consistent when reflashing the same map and changing flash options such as idle and burble rpm. @Jake@MHD
Have you tried emailing MHD ?
Every issue I have had has been useless to email them. I dunno who the hell answers the emails 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: GreyNBlueE92

GreyNBlueE92

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2018
OH
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Have you tried emailing MHD ?
Every issue I have had has been useless to email them. I dunno who the hell answers the emails 🙄
I have not tried that yet... If this post gets no attention I suppose I could send one their way. I might've emailed them once when 2.0 first released and there was a license issue but that was years ago

GreyNBlueE92

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2018
OH
Ride
2007 E92 335i
I always get a "it's not a MHD issue" even though nothing has been changed on user end.
I didn't have any issues with this until one of the more recent updates. I'm almost certain it's not on my end lol. I've been using MHD and flashing this car with this phone for YEARS 😂 I never even updated the version of Android I'm on. Nothing changed... I honestly liked the old app better, the start log button was in a better spot. I wish they'd allow more customization of some things. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll pay for updates as long as they actually come thru with them. Antilag for example... 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 No complaints here I just like to see progress

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
I didn't have any issues with this until one of the more recent updates. I'm almost certain it's not on my end lol. I've been using MHD and flashing this car with this phone for YEARS 😂 I never even updated the version of Android I'm on. Nothing changed... I honestly liked the old app better, the start log button was in a better spot. I wish they'd allow more customization of some things. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll pay for updates as long as they actually come thru with them. Antilag for example... 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 No complaints here I just like to see progress
Same here....nothing was changed on my end.
Not bashing MHD at all.
Just don't understand why via email it is never a MHD issue.

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly

Please open the side menu and hit "send debug logs". Then please email us after they were uploaded and include the email address of your MHD account.

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
A lot of the problems are caused by android updates, it's not MHD introducing bugs it's Google moving the goalposts every couple of months.