SYVECS running N54 _ WHo has one?

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
Hello, i am ronald and i have installed Syvics S7+ on 335i N54>Can i ask u if i caan get the base map from u too please
Regards Ron
Syvecs supply a base map for the stock car with the ecu. If you didn't receive that when you purchased it you should ask for it.
If you purchased it second hand you should ask the previous owner for the base map he received.

There have been revisions to the "base" map over time so your best place to start is the Syvecs dealer / tuner you are working with.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Wish we would still get some updates about people hopping on Syvecs, but seems like that's died off a bit over the last couple years.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I only know one guy and his tuner didn't have the skill set to tune it properly.

These are really complicated to do tune properly and I only know of one that can and tuning is 2.5k but can escalate quickly depending on what you want done as these are fully customisable.

Brule

Sergeant
Feb 20, 2017
Ride
335i 2007 6spd manual
Syvecs is not user friendly.

If you have out grown mhd and jb4 reflex etc you do not want or need direct injection anyway.

Syvecs is not a good option in my opinion. Just open up the software and see how un user friendly it is.

There are plenty of good ecu options out there:
EMU
Maxx Ecu
Haltech
Fuel Tech
Motec
Link
Emtron

Last edited:

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
n54 on a standalone is a pretty small market already (with or without DI), and Syvces are a specialized supplier themselves, so not really surprising the internet reporting has died off.

Only regrets I have regards syvecs is that if I knew I was going to ditch DI I could have saved some $ by not buying the DI driver, and the car would be easier to sell on with something like motec (if i didnt try and part out) here in Aus just because every man and his dog is comfortable with motec here.

Active on the internet I've only found riceracing.com.au who specializes in tuning syvecs software within Aus.
I tuned it myself and that process might have been a little faster on another ecu package.