NRW 135i/335i(xi) Paddle Shifter Kit Launch November 1st!

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
www.nelsonracingwheel.com
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
rsz_nelson_racing_wheel-logo.png

1f525.png
The Nelson Racing Wheel paddle shifter kits are launching November 1st!
1f525.png

These are the first and only full retrofit kits on the market to completely eliminate the OEM "Thumb Paddle" style while maintaining the OEM fit and function. We designed these from the floor up and made slight changes to enhance the driver experience.

1f195.png
What's new?

1f525.png
We increased the trigger mechanism for the spring by 0.5mm to give a quicker response and more engaging "click" when shifting.
1f525.png
We have 6 total styles which can be customized front and back with Twill Fiber, Hex Fiber, Alcantara or Diamond Perforated Leather.
1f525.png
Our base styles come in at $89.99 + Shipping and includes instructions for installation
1f525.png
And as a bonus we will include instructions on how that make your paddles a (Left Pull -) and (Right Pull +) for FREE! it's super easy and takes 10 minutes, totally OEM too.

Just getting the word out, intro pricing will be $89.99 and the high end fiber styles are $149.99 (customized included) and $189.99 for the billet M3 styles.
#NoMoreThumbPaddles
Website will be updated tomorrow to reflect the new offerings and we will start shipping order the first or second week of November. We cannot make these quickly so after the initial 20 sets we will be shipping orders weekly as we create the paddles.

camberadam

Sergeant
Feb 15, 2017
Baltimore
Ride
Tasmin Green e92
"Last edited: Yesterday at 5:13 PM"

How about you give status updates to the people that paid you 8 weeks ago... Shipping by tomorrow correct?

Last edited:

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Happy to do so!

Not entirely sure how to go about that, as there have been many orders with delays due to core issues and a few complications on our molds cracking. Primarily around the flat bottoms but that's been fixed as of a few weeks ago.

Send me a PM with your order and I'll check where your order is! ;)

And alps note, when we are developing items we do try to stay away from messages as more time we spend replying to them is less time making actual products. So we do try and weigh our time appropriately. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 08_335i

camberadam

Sergeant
Feb 15, 2017
Baltimore
Ride
Tasmin Green e92
Happy to do so!

Not entirely sure how to go about that, as there have been many orders with delays due to core issues and a few complications on our molds cracking. Primarily around the flat bottoms but that's been fixed as of a few weeks ago.

Send me a PM with your order and I'll check where your order is! ;)

And alps note, when we are developing items we do try to stay away from messages as more time we spend replying to them is less time making actual products. So we do try and weigh our time appropriately. ;)

I texted you & left you a voice mail yesterday. You have my number, order 00056 (paid 8/29/17). Tomorrow is the 12th business day since your last text response 10/18/17.

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
You are not alone, as we moved to develop new items for the winter season my time on my computer has become significantly less. That is my bad but as the driving force to NRW it does have to happen. I make each item myself so as you'd guess that means long nights and less computer time. Its all very involved.

I have more voicemails then I want to shake a stick at, I spend a day replying but that day is not until Friday unfortunately. You would have gotten a call back but instead you opted this route - which is fine. You are entitled to do so :)

Text me (and yes, as a vendor I allow for that to help me be mobile yet in touch). But I will say 9 wheels have been moved to the dry table for final coating and polish last night so maybe it will ship tomorrow! ;)

Reactions: 08_335i

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Ride
2008 ST 335i
"Last edited: Yesterday at 5:13 PM"

How about you give status updates to the people that paid you 8 weeks ago... Shipping by tomorrow correct?
Did you read the fine print on how long a wheel can take to ship when you ordered it? Do you happen to read any of his status updates about wheels and what's going on with them?

camberadam

Sergeant
Feb 15, 2017
Baltimore
Ride
Tasmin Green e92
Did you read the fine print on how long a wheel can take to ship when you ordered it? Do you happen to read any of his status updates about wheels and what's going on with them?

I absolutely did & do see the updates. When there is a paid customer who is approaching DOUBLE the "fine print" 2-5 weeks, doesn't get a response, but yet have time to drum up new sales; it rubs me the wrong way. I posted to get his attention & it worked. I don't agree with his business practices, but hope the quality will make up for it...

• Sad
Reactions: Snelson3003

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
There is no fine print. It's listed on my website, the terms, FAQ, and the confirmation email you received. Also I've never set a hard date knowing that people get sick or unplanned events occur. Which I explained to you. But I never have failed to deliver. Ever.

Being so dead set on a due date unfortunately will cause for us to go our separate ways. I'm happy to give you a full refund and subsequently orphan your wheel to a customer on my wait list. - patience for good work is the key to what I do and why people enjoy the final products ;)

I also gave you a partial refund as a sorry for the delay and a mold cracking which ate up 2 weeks time for all orders. You didn't even have to request a refund I did it in good faith to you as a client. So to see you continue this mentality makes me rather bummed out since being demanding isn't going to make me work faster. I work 7 days a week.

camberadam

Sergeant
Feb 15, 2017
Baltimore
Ride
Tasmin Green e92
I quoted "fine print" as that was the comment I was replying to; I wasn't implying you hid your estimated lead time. Yes you have credited me & offered me several options; all I have ever asked for was what I ordered. I feel I have been patient & am still hoping you come through. I have no problem giving praise or taking pics during install for my thread.

Reactions: Snelson3003

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Adam I 100% agree with you and I do take it to heart when a customer is not happy. - which is why I offer the moon in options as an apology for waiting.

Half of what I do is out of the love for the honor of having what I create become apart of a customers build(s) . It's the best feeling I will admit.

I will take your feedback as an opportunity for growth for NRW. You have my sincere apology for the wait, once you grasp my offering you will forget about the journey and be absolutely pleased with your destination being a wheel :)

Now I'm back to work! Thanks!