Lots of performance parts for sale

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
Items are for the n54 335i. Also obo. Would prefer offers be through PM and not on the post.

Pure stage 2 turbos
Hi-flow, 2" inlet option
Should arrive week of 12/5- $3100

VRSF metal inlets 2"- sold

MMP metal outlets- sold

VRSF 3" catless downpipes- sold

Fuel it stage 2 pump(it has never seen e85)- sold

VRSF charge pipe- sold

Rb PCV valve- sold

Mfactory smfw flywheel (about 750-2k miles) - sold

ACT 6puck clutch(about 8k-9k miles)- $250

VRSF 7" FMIC- sold

BMS 2.3g black meth kit w/ snow performance pump, fsb controller, meth elbow, twin/ single nozzle kit, 2 cm10 injectors- $500

Bavarian techic cable- $75

OEM intake manifold- $100

1M rear bumper cover- $250

OEM hood (spacegrau metallic)- $150

Prelci front bumper(spacegrau metallic)-$150

PreLci sideskirts (spacegrau metallic)-$170

OEM differential- $80

OEM FMIC- $30

OEM downpipes/cats- $100

OEM 5pc front control arms- $80

OEM turbo outlets- $40

OEM valve cover- $250

OEM Full Suspension- $350

Lots of new and used tires for sale in the 18" and 19" size various widths and ratios inquire if interested. Price varies.

Have a ton of other things laying around just ask I'm trying to do this off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I want to say it's never been used. I bought it from someone who claimed they never used it and I never did either. I'll research how to check it and get back to you on that.

There is a method of checking, but I'm not sure if you have to marry it to your car first.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Yes neither am I. I may just call the company tomorrow to find more info out. Give me a day or two.

So you have to plug the cable into the car and the laptop and under the tools tab it says tool information. It should tell you there. So long as you don't try to clear any codes it SHOULDN'T vin lock you, but I can't guarantee that. You'd need to contact the company to be sure. I already have a BT cable, but all its VINs are used up and my last 335i was the 3rd VIN to go on it. So if I can find a cable with a free slot, then I'll sell my other one.

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
So you have to plug the cable into the car and the laptop and under the tools tab it says tool information. It should tell you there. So long as you don't try to clear any codes it SHOULDN'T vin lock you, but I can't guarantee that. You'd need to contact the company to be sure. I already have a BT cable, but all its VINs are used up and my last 335i was the 3rd VIN to go on it. So if I can find a cable with a free slot, then I'll sell my other one.
So i just have to find my laptop lol, plug the cable in go to the software and under the tools tab click tool information to figure out the available vins remaining