DBV2 Twin Scroll Bottom Mount

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone!

It’s my pleasure to introduce a small preview of our newly developed Twin Scroll bottom mount manifold for the N54 engine. This is not just a hot parts kit, as we will be offering a full kit, entirely ready to bolt on to your N54 powered 135i or 335i.

This kit is developed around the GTX3582 and 3584 ball bearing turbochargers and we will be offering complete custom built turbos with many options to suit your needs as well as offering all the entire Precision Raceworks product lineup to support your power goals. We can set you up with virtually any component needed for your build. I will follow up with more information in the coming weeks as well as some more photos when I feel I want to release them.

Enjoy! :)

15E097B9-2A4C-4158-BD23-3D2CE5EC17F5.png

E770E187-B342-462E-AE20-8434CBD59C4D.png

33D9D35E-A781-465C-A8C9-B40D0A1C63D2.png

62211C3F-35B1-4749-9AAF-0E97023DC517.png

Red90

Private
Feb 7, 2018
Ride
E90 335i
looks interesting. from the pic it seems like the manifold is touching the frame rail. or looks like compressor housing will touch.?is this T3 or T4

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
looks interesting. from the pic it seems like the manifold is touching the frame rail. or looks like compressor housing will touch.?is this T3 or T4
This is a T3. Manifold is approximately 1/4inch away. We have room to play with but not much. It’s extremely tight down there. T3 to T4 size on the twin scroll I quite minimal anyways, we’re really trying for spool time and an amazing response for customers. That’s what this kit is for. We aren’t really catering to guys who want 900whp.

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
looking forward to more details as they are available.

what's your previous history in this business John?
We’re actually into making Hybrid turbos for the Golf R and GTI MK7, and we’ve been very successful in that. But I own an N54 135i.

I’ve always wanted to run a single setup, really wasn’t happy with a lot of the current offerings so we contacted a friend who owns a shop here locally to us. He’s been in the business for a long time and has done probably hundreds of manifolds, exhausts, downpipes, roll cages, intercoolers, oil coolers etc Does every race car in our area pretty much and has unbelievable skill in his trade. We knew he would have the expertise to make it, and I used my knowledge of this platform to try and make it as best as possible. I did countless weeks of research along with our fabricator and that has landed us here. Currently we’re past where you can see here but I’m only releasing content and information a step at a time. This has been a long process. Hope that answers your questions as best as possible.

Red90

Private
Feb 7, 2018
Ride
E90 335i
We’re actually into making Hybrid turbos for the Golf R and GTI MK7, and we’ve been very successful in that. But I own an N54 135i.

I’ve always wanted to run a single setup, really wasn’t happy with a lot of the current offerings so we contacted a friend who owns a shop here locally to us. He’s been in the business for a long time and has done probably hundreds of manifolds, exhausts, downpipes, roll cages, intercoolers, oil coolers etc Does every race car in our area pretty much and has unbelievable skill in his trade. We knew he would have the expertise to make it, and I used my knowledge of this platform to try and make it as best as possible. I did countless weeks of research along with our fabricator and that has landed us here. Currently we’re past where you can see here but I’m only releasing content and information a step at a time. This has been a long process. Hope that answers your questions as best as possible.
OK sounds good this came at the right time too because I'm in the market for bottom mount kit. The welds looks great also. Keep us updated and let me know when you'll be taking orders.

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
OK sounds good this came at the right time too because I'm in the market for bottom mount kit. The welds looks great also. Keep us updated and let me know when you'll be taking orders.
I will be posting things here as we are ready to move forward with. We’ll be doing a special release price as well so good opportunity to save a few bucks.

Reactions: Red90

The Convert

Captain
Jun 4, 2017
Ride
Just out of curiosity, what is the guy with the shop providing you guys if you're having success in the VW turbo scene already?

Reactions: fredcase