DBV2 Twin Scroll Bottom Mount

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Lmao move along troll.

A guy didn’t like his downpipe. We refunded him. End of story. We did not manufacture that, he ordered it and he knew precisely what it was.

Maybe you should have started the thread after you had results etc. I'm surprised you have not been given more shit.

This is not how to announce or launch a product. Speaks of inexperience.

• Disagree
Reactions: boogashooga

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
Well, I'm not trolling. You were selling cheap ali-express crap, all over kijiji, all over the country. Your website looks good now, and you have some high quality items.
Well fredcase, that’s because what you heard and saw just wasn’t true. The internet is not a place to believe forum talk. And also, I had literally nothing to do with DBV2 until last year so I have never posted a thing anywhere but here.

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
Maybe you should have started the thread after you had results etc. I'm surprised you have not been given more shit.

This is not how to announce or launch a product. Speaks of inexperience.
I’m posting progress, showing the process involved and sharing it with the community. If you don’t like it, don’t comment. There is probably 20 other products on here that have done the same.

The Convert

Captain
Jun 4, 2017
Ride
Well, John appears to have the forum manners of another hybrid turbo person we all know. Just a tip, you aren't gonna sell shut on here by attacking people. You'll be blacklisted by the community before you have a product to sell. So, swallow your pride and answer questions truthfully, or just move along.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus and fredcase

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
I’ve had zero “shady history” we make some great products, a guy got mad on the internet who turned out to be a psycho, the guy was refunded without issue and he then proceeded to call my partner for weeks harassing him from fake phone numbers and attempting to pretend he worked for Cobb lol not sure why honestly, can’t seem to figure out why Cobb would ever care about downpipes? The guy is just an idiot. If you want to try to slander me for making something legitimate then I guess good job. But I don’t think I deserve it and I really have no idea what your goal is. You just seem to like trolling.

Red90

Private
Feb 7, 2018
Ride
E90 335i
He said he came onboard last year so he's not involved with whatever happened in the pass. I say give the guy a chance he's helping the platform to move forward with deferent options.

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
Again, I'm not trolling. Do you even know what trolling is?

I know for sure poor quality items were being sold all over kijiji under the name DBV2

Maybe you are convinced your items are "great products"

My only goal here is to help prevent people from getting ripped off. This smells like a JPworks operation to me.

The exact truth is that my partner had previously sold small parts and products to get a start in the business. They were the same style parts as say VRSF or MMP sells. Nothing different. They fit fine, were decent quality. This guy bought a downpipe, didn’t like it. And his money was refunded. He then decided after he got his money back that he wanted to make up stories on the internet. Maybe he was bored, maybe he was just an asshole. I can’t say. This was many years ago, I personally didn’t even know Daniel then, we now make turbos and are venturing into this N54 kit because of myself and my own ideas. He has helped me immensely and we are working together under his brand. That is all. I hope that answers any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: fredcase

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
He said he came onboard last year so he's not involved with whatever happened in the pass. I say give the guy a chance he's helping the platform to move forward with deferent options.
Thanks Red I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Reactions: Red90

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
416 768 8074

This is my personal number actually, I fully encourage anyone with questions to contact me at any time of the day. I am more than happy to give my time to assist.

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
No problem man, I like seeing people bringing things to help the platform move forward.

Me too! My entire goal for the kit was to bring something unique for the average guy wanting a ST kit. Really hope everyone likes it as I’ve put a ton of work and personal time into it. I have a day job as well so it’s quite time consuming. Hoping for this to be the ultimate kit for the circuit racing guys who really want responsive powerbands.

Reactions: 9krpmrx8 and Red90