Any M2's in here?

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Got a friend that just ordered his M2. Wasn't too interested in the n55, but now the bug hit me.

- So we got any M2's in here?
- What's the compatibility like for current n55 aftermarket products to an M2?
- Voiding warranty right away or going Dinan?
- How annoying is that left seat?
- And kill videos ;)

iamhnry

Nov 20, 2016
DMV/Tristate
Got a friend that just ordered his M2. Wasn't too interested in the n55, but now the bug hit me.

- So we got any M2's in here?
- What's the compatibility like for current n55 aftermarket products to an M2?
- Voiding warranty right away or going Dinan?
- How annoying is that left seat?
- And kill videos ;)

I have a DCT M2 and a 1M clone.
- I haven't done any modifications, but it seems like the N55 bolt on pieces are compatible with the M2. The only thing is probably the tune.
- Tbh, I think it's pushing out good power for stock. If anything, it would only be DPs to pair with the MPE, and a set of quality tires for track/autox. My 1M has more torque, but it is FBO w/o inlets pushing around 17psi. Modifying the car would definitely void it, but it's common for people to uninstall the part before taking it into BMW.
- The positioning of the left seat is not very noticeable. It doesn't bother me. Loving the seats though, much more comfortable than the 1er.
- No kill videos yet :)

• Informative
Reactions: Danksies

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Nice and grats on the M2! Yeah seems like exhaust and suspension are really the only "shortcomings" of an M2. The s2 dinan package is full exhaust, suspension, wheels and tires, tune, and exterior modifications iirc. Can't wait for the kill Videos!

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
I have a DCT M2 and a 1M clone.
- I haven't done any modifications, but it seems like the N55 bolt on pieces are compatible with the M2. The only thing is probably the tune.
- Tbh, I think it's pushing out good power for stock. If anything, it would only be DPs to pair with the MPE, and a set of quality tires for track/autox. My 1M has more torque, but it is FBO w/o inlets pushing around 17psi. Modifying the car would definitely void it, but it's common for people to uninstall the part before taking it into BMW.
- The positioning of the left seat is not very noticeable. It doesn't bother me. Loving the seats though, much more comfortable than the 1er.
- No kill videos yet :)

Yo wtf you're from NoVA? I showed my friend who's getting his M2 in June the thread and he said you're located in NoVA. I'm right off of heritage and little river loool