2020 Supra Pricing, trim levels and options

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
SpoolStreet member @Twisted Tuning has shared the following details with us on the trim levels, pricing and standard options as well as paint color names:

To summarize the trim levels in text:

Supra 3.0 ($50,920) with standard features:
  • 6.5-inch display screen with Bluetooth and USB
  • Faux-suede power seats with memory
  • Forward-collision warning and automated emergency braking
  • Automatic high-beams
  • Dual-zone automatic climate control
  • Adaptive dampers
  • Rain-sensing wipers
  • Keyless entry and push-button start
JBL audio and navigation system ar part of an option package ($2460), and numerous active-safety features, including adaptive cruise control and blind-spot monitoring, come in the optional Driver Assist package ($1195)

3.0 Premium ($54,920) adds the following:
  • 8.8-inch touchscreen with navigation and Apple CarPlay
  • 12-speaker JBL audio system
  • Heads-up display
  • Heated leather seats
Launch Edition ($56,180) comprises the first 1500 cars in the U.S., is available either in white, black or red, and has visual tweaks including:
  • Red mirror caps
  • Black 19-inch wheels
  • Red leather interior (only available with black or white exterior)
  • Commemorative plaque on dashboard with number in series
Both the 3.0 Premium and the Launch Edition are offered with the same $1195 Driver Assist Package as the base car.

Exterior colors are:
  • Renaissance Red 2.0
  • Nitro Yellow ($400)
  • Downshift Blue
  • Absolute Zero White
  • Tungsten Silver
  • Turbulence Gray
  • Nocturnal Black
  • Phantom Matte Gray ($1200)

Last edited:

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
The car is quickly encroaching the 60k plus taxes etc. On top of that. At those pricres it is way to close to porche, and top notch v8s. The v8s are now on performance levels of supercars. The 3.0 is not enough car for that price in my humble opinion. Used Audi R8, gallardo territory here. Or put out 10k more or an extra $80 a month for an NSX.The options are not glitzy enough. Theres not enough cool quirks to it. It maxes out most home tuners budget who would rather buy an original supra for that kind of money. I feel like they played on everybodys hype and emotion. The nsx was a good example of a delivered product. I felt baited and switched when i saw the car, and seen the reviews. It was way to miata for me.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
I personally don't think the price point is that bad. It's priced to compete with the cars Toyota wanted it to compete with. Fact is, even the original Supra was not a super car, it was built into that category by the aftermarket, same as the GTR and NSX. this Supra wont be any different. I don't think the price being out of the "home tuner" budget is an issue. It give the new platform a chance to be developed properly by people serious about the platform before everyone and their mommy has one and rives its notoriety down. its 2019/2020, did you expect the Supra comeback to be a $35k-$40k car?

Then you have people saying, oh this car is garbage because it doesn't look identical to the FT-1. When in reality it looks like a street legal version of it. And it could never look identical to the FT-1 because it'd be a $100k+ car and not pass any safety regulations.

I think Toyota did very well with the car. Despite sharing tech with BMW which no Supra purist wanted, i think once the aftermarket gets its hands on it. Peoples opinions will change. I have one on order, and plan on doing tons of stuff for this platform. So i looking forward to it.

Just my opinion

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Our Supra is already on order. Just awaiting delivery
Cool. I Hope you enjoy your new purchase/ platform development.I figured you had plans on development given your view of the price point. I did not intend to cause offense of your recent investment.I was just hoping to see something that was higher level for the price.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Lol cool, just wanted to throw that in there. I dont want to come off as shitting on the car. Also I have not driven the car. Which plays a HUGE factor right. Its exciting to see whats going to happen.