Zero To 60 youtube channel got raided by the Australian police?

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I also miss your near-daily N54 contact, Andrew! Stay well, stay strong. As a result I hardly go on YouTube anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Zero To 60

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
You can rally all you want which won't change nothing as it's run by a bunch of dumb fuks sponsored by communist china selling all our assets off any chance they get and the po po is no better, the legal system is so backwards in oz your guilty until proven innocent and it's run by a bunch of backward 1800's thinking geezers.

• Funny
Reactions: jzx_andy

jzx_andy

Corporal
May 22, 2019
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6MT
Hi Guys,
He moved out and was then raided at his sister's place. Australia is semi communist state at this point. The brutal thing that happened. I'm a supporter of his channel and would imagine the community would rally behind him if he needed our support.

Looks like we have a bot account posting copypasta 😂

I think he moved out and then he was raided at his sisters place.

Australia is semi communist state at this point. Brutal thing that happened.

I'm a supporter of his channel and would imagine the community would rally behind him if he needed our support

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Torgus and wheela

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
The bots are trying to build up our trust...

Is that it? Or is it some rogue AI trying to figure out how to interact with humans?

We trust the bots and then they plug products, we trust them, and then buy said products? Is that the end goal? Traditional forums are dying(which sucks), they should be focused on the facebook market places, gram, etc.

@fmorelli can you see if the two accounts used a VPN to connect?

Zero To 60

Mar 4, 2021
As a long time supporter of the show I hope lady justice shines in your favour. Cheers, Neil 🤞
Cheers Neil, its been insane the last 15 months since the raid. I think its 15 or 16 court appearances now. Such a waste of time and money. Not just mine but the tax payers money who ultimately are picking up the bill for prosecution. Still no actual evidence provided by prosection. Dispite 5 requests by the magestrates for the prosecution to take part in case confrencing. Everytime my legal team requests information or correspondance from the prosecution they are left with no response. I did speak with the leading officer back in September, he came to my house on a sunday to issue some more offences (lovely chap). He told me all evidence would be ready in 2 weeks...... 2 months later, nothing...... Court again in December.

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Been watching the show since the beginning and loved the fact it was an Aussie. Even better, I moved to Bris recently
and I reckon a visit to simply tuning is in my future.
Best of luck with the court case!

Zero To 60

Mar 4, 2021
Been watching the show since the beginning and loved the fact it was an Aussie. Even better, I moved to Bris recently
and I reckon a visit to simply tuning is in my future.
Best of luck with the court case!
Hey man, if you do pop in ask for me, would be nice to put a face to the name....

Also its done! It's god damn done. Final trial a couple of weeks ago. The relief of it all is emmense.

Thanks to everyone that followed along even with the quiet period.

Ive had a bit of a chill and reset over the last couple of weeks since the trial, but its time to put some shitbox n54s back together and do some cool things! And by cool things, i mean blow engines up... im good at that!

Merry xmas everyone and thank you!!!!

Sep 5, 2023
Merry Christmas! Sorry for your troubles. I recently discovered your channel and very much enjoy it.

I'm not a damn bot!!!!! But I guess that is something a bot would say...

Regards,

Eric