Winter suspension build.

DirtKurt

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
NH
IMG_20161216_153048.jpg
Got my first batch of parts in this afternoon courtesy of Turner Motorosport. Planning on addressing the entire suspension setup over the course of the winter.
On top of the shipment today my plans include
-AST 4200 coilovers with a fresh rebuild and custom valving.
-Vorshlag camber plates
-Ground control control heim jointed arms for all rear links.
-Swift Springs of yet TBD rates.
-650i finned diff cover
-M3 aluminum lower camber arms

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Awesome DK. I was looking at those 4200's as well lol.

Those Ground control arms look awesome also.
F the M3 camber arms and get some adjustable monoball arms for the same price or less

Picture is solid subs, diff, and are those front thrust arm replacement?

DirtKurt

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
NH
Awesome DK. I was looking at those 4200's as well lol.

Those Ground control arms look awesome also.
F the M3 camber arms and get some adjustable monoball arms for the same price or less

Picture is solid subs, diff, and are those front thrust arm replacement?

Should of noted first picture is of Billet subframe bushings, Billet and delrin Diff bushings and Front tension arms sealed uniballs.
The m3 arms I was referring to are the lower control arms, I think they are actually called camber link? Weird bmw terminology.
Rear Camber Kit.jpg

These guys ^^^

Fingers crossed on those AST 4200's, talked to the seller for a bit this morning and pulled the trigger. To good of a deal to pass up

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Yep, what I thought, awesome man.

Ok got ya, the damn terminology makes it a headache to buy / find aftermarket parts. How hard is it to call that a spring carrier BMW? I was looking for an in board bushing replacement for that arm and it gave me a migrane. It actually looks like GC replaces the arm I was thinking of with a steel joint.

I think you'll end up ahead on those 4200s. Moment of truth will be after you speak to whomever is re building and valving.

If your able to get the car corner balanced / weighed it will make spring selection easier but let us know what you decide on