VTT State of the Union/Update/Teaser Thread

Edson

Private
Mar 3, 2017
Ride
08 335i
^same here any updates? I start vacation on 12/21 and was hoping to do the install while I’m off of work. Let me know

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
I'm discussing with a buddy who's a builder and will do the work, since I have a 318ti that's got the head pulled and various work being done with my son (too many projects!) I'm going to do the complete fuel system at that time (LPFP forward) and need to sort that out with Steve @ Fuel-It. The Z4 is a quirky beast ... unclear if it needs the LPFP. Same pump but handled differently than the E9x. I'd rather land on the conservative side of having fuel right than letting the DME save my motor to figure out if/when the LPFP is needed (old school I guess).

One of the nice parts about living in Northern Virginia is that one can treat winter as a time to take the car off the road and work the meat and potatoes upgrades :). Looking forward to getting the smartcoils installed, too, and not running those retardedly bent ground electrodes with the Eldors!

Filippo

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Merry Christmas to our friends, our customers, and even our haters. Hope all of you are with loved ones, having time to reflect on what is important, and ready to usher in 2018 with much higher boost. MERRYVTT10 code gets you 10% off any VTT products. Be safe out there!

VTT Merry Christmas.jpg