S65 1m
download.gif

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
A least dmech1 comes off as slightly less of an asshole when marty posts under him.

@fmorelli can I make multiple accounts on SS? Again asking for a friend @dmech1 @martymil

Also the pos neg reputation system on this forum is useless. You can't see the number of negative reps nor do they mean anything. I could post garbage daily & everyone negs me and nothing would change. Just saying. At least have the negative vs pos reps show when they post to let people know if they are getting advice from the village idiot.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
A least dmech1 comes off as slightly less of an asshole when marty posts under him.

@fmorelli can I make multiple accounts on SS? Again asking for a friend @dmech1
You are the dumbest shit on these forums that spreads misinformation and only post rubbish not relating to anything, that must give you a hard on thinking you actually matter on what you thinks matters. There is special websites like that for your fetishes.

You actually spent your Saturday night posting the useless post earlier, you must be truly pathetic, seek some help.

Last edited:

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
This thread may be in the Octagon(where all threads go to die and to be forgotten about as designed) but today it gets a bump as my favorite chinese restaurant is selling.

New footage of @Dmech1 after he is arrested for having multiple user accounts:

@doublespaces how many user names am I allowed to have again? I would like to have a few so I can promote products I sell etc.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
This thread may be in the Octagon(where all threads go to die and to be forgotten about as designed) but today it gets a bump as my favorite chinese restaurant is selling.

New footage of @Dmech1 after he is arrested for having multiple user accounts:

@doublespaces how many user names am I allowed to have again? I would like to have a few so I can promote products I sell etc.

@Torgus Your a lying tosser that brings nothing of value to this website except trying to start fights.

All one has to do is go through your post history to see the type of person you are and the lack off any character or any decency

You attack vendors and costing @doublespaces revenue, if anyone that needs to be booted is you for all the lies and shit you cause.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
@Torgus Your a lying tosser that brings nothing of value to this website except trying to start fights.

All one has to do is go through your post history to see the type of person you are and the lack off any character or any decency

You attack vendors and costing @doublespaces revenue, if anyone that needs to be booted is you for all the lies and shit you cause.
Quit cryn to Tyler u Fuck.
You sound like a little kid tattle tale motherfucker.
Yeah Tyler, listen to this dickhead and you and like 3 others will be the only ones left on this site.
Post history ??? Go through and see how many ppl you argue with.
As of a few days, Ruski, Torgie, probably me next but IDGAF.
Common denominator is YOU are the problem, not the rest of the people on this site.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
😂 He really doesn’t realize that the only time they’re are arguments on this forum it always involves him. The only time anyone here talks down on a product is when it’s a shitty product🤷🏽‍♂️. Most people appreciate the honest reviews, just educates the public what not to buy.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus and SlowE93

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
The products reviews I question are negative because of poor installs and lack of experience, then they want the vendor to pay for it.

That's where the arguments start

Go back to Facebook with the rest of the clowns

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Quit cryn to Tyler u Fuck.
You sound like a little kid tattle tale motherfucker.
Yeah Tyler, listen to this dickhead and you and like 3 others will be the only ones left on this site.
Post history ??? Go through and see how many ppl you argue with.
As of a few days, Ruski, Torgie, probably me next but IDGAF.
Common denominator is YOU are the problem, not the rest of the people on this site.

Keep posting shit and lies you guys do is start arguments and post nonsense and you guys don't like to be challenged.

Don't want to see my post put me on the ignore list very easy and do everyone a favour posting crap which only makes anyone
dumber when reading your posts.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
Keep posting shit and lies you guys do is start arguments and post nonsense and you guys don't like to be challenged.

Don't want to see my post put me on the ignore list very easy and do everyone a favour posting crap which only makes anyone
dumber when reading your posts.
Says the guy that makes admin toss threads into the octagon 🤣🤣🤣

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
No, bullshit and lies you and your wanna be bum chums spread go to the Octagon and when someone challenges you you start a smear campaign you loosers.

Turn a chair upside down and play musical chairs with your buddies

Last edited:

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
No, bullshit and lies you and your wanna be bum chums spread go to the Octagon and when someone challenges you you start a smear campaign you loosers.

Turn a chair upside down and play musical chairs with your buddies
I smeared you ?
Me n @Torgus welcomed a new member, never mentioned your name, and you went and fucked up that thread already.
The fucks wrong with you ?
Proof, nobody even mentioned you.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Go back through your posts, nothing wrong with me just warning new members of your antics and rubbish.

They can go and read past threads and decide for them selves as there is plenty of evidence out there and if you think your so hard
done by. your as delusional as a crackhead on a fix.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
Go back through your posts, nothing wrong with me just warning new members of your antics and rubbish.

They can go and read past threads and decide for them selves as there is plenty of evidence out there and if you think your so hard
done by. your as delusional as a crackhead on a fix.
You are the one that new members should be warned about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
😂 man I need the shit that your smoking Marty. That shit has you delusional to another level. We get it you think your all mighty Marty. Everyone here knows your a phony. They’re threads on threads about you. On multiple forums. Keep talking shit just always keep in mind that most active users know your antics and strongly dislike you.

• Agree
Reactions: SlowE93 and Torgus