Beef Shrick Stage 1 Low-Lift cam results

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
1st. I did not comment on your post. I commented in the thread.

2nd. Every once in a while I click 'show ignored content'. Usually after I see all the responses from people who generally post educated well thought out responses and I get curious to what garbage you are spewing this time. I know it's you because you are the only one I have ever banned because you post so much detritus I would prefer not to read it. Nothing you post ever adds anything to the discussion or furthers things along. My life is literally better without having to read your dumb ass thoughts that you type onto this forum.

3rd Reading your posts are literally like the Billy Madison meme:
View attachment 66171

4th. GFY. As said above, people are just getting tired of your shit. You leg hump VTT like you are literally their bitch, always talk shit but never back anything up. Anyone who says something you disagree with is a 'wanker'. You talk a lot of talk but never have anything to show from it. Your twin dynos are laughable at best. It does not appear you have the ability to have an actually discussion with some one without resorting to insults. Your posts are all over the Octagon like VTT. You have been found multiple times posting reviews of your own products under different user names on forums. Literally EVERY single one of your countrymen that I have ever run across talks shit about you. You have to be a real asshole for everyone I run into from Australia, which is a small number, and has shit to talk about you:

View attachment 66156

Here you are bitch. DMECH1 can't get your name out of mouth. Wait...unless...you are the same person you piece of shit:

Only 44 posts and everyone one of them basically about MAD, Marty, a 135. Talking shit about how a 135 S65 conversion is not a true 1M, god where have we heard this all before?
View attachment 66170

View attachment 66160<--AKA YOU are selling it on FB. On a group you have yet to be banned from.

View attachment 66161<-- Your company I mean demech's company I mean...

View attachment 66162<-- You are a fucking J O K E

View attachment 66163<--The one I supply myself runs great! Everything I make I mean Marty I mean MAD I mean dmech1 makes runs great!!!

View attachment 66164<-- What does his dick taste like? Cuz it is in your mouth constantly. Every other post VTT this, Tony that. I have never seen anyone suck so much vendor cock than you. Australia is owned by the Chinese. VTT is a Chinese distributor. Marty likes Chinese cock too?

View attachment 66165<-- but you are advertising it by posting Marty. You love talking in the 3rd person huh?

View attachment 66166<-- Why not dmech1? You are the same person.

View attachment 66167<-- God you love talking about yourself. It is comical. Also, very likely not good for your mental health.

View attachment 66168<-- HAHAAHAHAH

View attachment 66169<-- How can you buy a car from yourself and then pat yourself on the back about another car you own...all to post it on a forum for fake 'internet points'. You are a sad man.

My man Socket:
View attachment 66157

Go back to your failing business and taking money out of retirement, which is literally the stupidest thing you could do, you get a loan from a bank dumbass. I guess this explains why your company would be failing if you make business decisions like this. You NEVER touch retirement funds. This was when you begged Joe to let you be a Vendor but you never paid his very small vendor fee and then tried to rip him off or something to the effect:

View attachment 66158
View attachment 66159

You are a bitch. A fraud. A Con Artist. Your mother would be proud.

@fmorelli time to move this to the Octagon so it can die and no one sees how much a fraud @martymil is.

oh dear lord. Words can´t describe how hard i had to laugh reading this :D Sad thing. Biggest Roast ever and he willl act like you are the idiot :p

jzx_andy

Corporal
May 22, 2019
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6MT
Edit: This is why I have this guy banned. I wasted my Saturday morning posting this.

2nd. Every once in a while I click 'show ignored content'. Usually after I see all the responses from people who generally post educated well thought out responses and I get curious to what garbage you are spewing this time. I know it's you because you are the only one I have ever banned because you post so much detritus I would prefer not to read it. Nothing you post ever adds anything to the discussion or furthers things along. My life is literally better without having to read your dumb ass thoughts that you type onto this forum.

View attachment 66171

4th. GFY. As said above, people are just getting tired of your shit. You leg hump VTT like you are literally their bitch, always talk shit but never back anything up. Anyone who says something you disagree with is a 'wanker'. You talk a lot of talk but never have anything to show from it. Your twin dynos are laughable at best. It does not appear you have the ability to have an actually discussion with some one without resorting to insults. Your posts are all over the Octagon like VTT. You have been found multiple times posting reviews of your own products under different user names on forums. Literally EVERY single one of your countrymen that I have ever run across talks shit about you. You have to be a real asshole for everyone I run into from Australia, which is a small number, and has shit to talk about you:

@Brule
@Brule
View attachment 66156

DMECH1 can't get your name out of mouth. Wait...unless...you are the same person!?!?!?

Only 44 posts and everyone one of them basically about MAD, Marty, a 135 with GC twins, etc. Talking shit about how a 135 S65 conversion is not a true 1M, god where have we heard this all before?
View attachment 66170

View attachment 66160<--AKA YOU are selling it on FB. On a group you have yet to be banned from.

View attachment 66163<--The one I supply myself runs great! Everything I make I mean Marty I mean MAD I mean dmech1 makes runs great!!!

View attachment 66164<-- What does his dick taste like? Cuz it is in your mouth constantly. Every other post VTT this, Tony that. I have never seen anyone suck so much vendor cock than you. Australia is owned by the Chinese. VTT is a Chinese distributor. Marty likes Chinese cock too?

View attachment 66165<-- but you are advertising it by posting Marty. You love talking in the 3rd person huh?

View attachment 66167<-- God you love talking about yourself. It is comical. Also, very likely not good for your mental health.

View attachment 66169<-- How can you buy a car from yourself and then pat yourself on the back about another car you own...all to post it on a forum for fake 'internet points'. You are a sad man.

My man Socket:
View attachment 66157
View attachment 66172

Go back to your failing business and taking money out of retirement, which is literally the stupidest thing you could do, you get a loan from a bank dumbass. I guess this explains why your company would be failing if you make business decisions like this. You NEVER touch retirement funds. This was when you begged Joe to let you be a Vendor but you never paid his very small vendor fee and then tried to rip him off or something to the effect:

View attachment 66158
View attachment 66159

@fmorelli time to move this to the Octagon so it can die and no one sees how much a fraud @martymil is.

This made my day. Thank you :tearsofjoy:

jzx_andy

Corporal
May 22, 2019
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6MT
While I'm here, I just wanted to say that despite being Australian, I've had the absolute pleasure in not having to deal with Marty directly in relation to products or advice on how to build my car.

However, I did an F82 front seat retrofit on my car some time ago. Pretty straightforward and followed a couple of forum guides like we all do. A friend of mine ended up following suit shortly after, but his seats differed slightly and couldn't get one of his seats working (his seats came from an F80 that had rear seat heating optioned, so the pinout for one of the seats was slightly different and not well documented).

I suggested he ask Marty for some quick pointers, as I'd noticed MAD were advertising F8x front seat retrofits for E series. Long story short, Marty refused to assist - see below screenshot. Apparently the job is huge and involves some massive secrets (for anyone who's done the retrofit themselves, it really isn't that difficult and like 99% of the info has been very well documented for a few years now).

Said friend sorted out the wiring himself (no thanks to Marty) and wrote it down. Long story short, if anyone has troubles retrofitting F8x seats to their E series and is having difficulties, please get in touch and I'll gladly help :)

IMG_3888.png

nyt

Sergeant
Sep 15, 2019
Ride
2010 335xi
See this is the type of attitude in this thread that makes vendors stop developing products.

How many new products have you seen being released for the n54 platform in the last 2 years.

Covid actually helped with new development as manufacturers hunkered down and started developing new stuff
but n54 is not on the list.

I asked a few if they still supported the n54 platform and the response on most was no as they are sick of getting attacked and ridiculed
and have moved on to newer more profitable platforms where china turbo boys are not trying to get everything for nothing.

Don't shoot the messenger this is just the general feeling in the industry from what I have experienced.

How many batches of bad turbos and junk parts did vtt put out? Let's not make it out like they're a victim here.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
@Torgus your a hypocrite and spreading fake news as always, must be a Trump supporter LOL.
Took you a long time to work out what my company name is even though I never hid it as it was always in my profile, your just to dumb to find it
and you still can't keep my name out of your mouth. 🤣

@jzx_andy you might have wired them up which is not hard but none of you know how to do it correctly and legally but you will work that out
when you kill yourself or your passengers in an accident and I'm not going to tell you why but good luck to you.

Haha this thread just got funny look at all the cockroaches come out of from under the dishwasher to try and have a go.

@JohnDaviz jealous much LOL

This is the type of thread is why vendors don't come on forums or interact with members and this thread shows who they are
and why most have moved on from the n54 platform as its not worth the trouble, its only the cheap and nasty shit left.

Last edited:

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
no?

Straight from the VTT Ad:
Straight from the VTT Ad:
We start with factory BMW knock sensors then modify them to suit their new role protecting a built N54 without having to hassle with false knock. $799 per set, plug and play with the N54. Eliminates 95% of false knock on built motors with no changes to the factory DME.

These are the same custom config sensors @Terry@BMS is currently successfully running on his VTT/Rebello motor powered 135. I think it's safe to say Terry is pleased with how well they work but I'll let him comment if he's so inclined.
Wow. No response.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Edit: This is why I have this guy banned. I wasted my Saturday morning posting this.

View attachment 66171

@Brule

View attachment 66156<-- Wow he describes you so well!

DMECH1 can't get your name out of mouth. Wait...unless...you are the same person!?!?!?

Only 44 posts and everyone one of them basically about MAD, Marty, a 135 with GC twins, etc. Talking shit about how a 128 S65 conversion is not a true 1M, god where have we heard this all before?
View attachment 66170

View attachment 66163<--The one I supply myself! Runs great! Everything I make, I mean Marty, I mean MAD, I mean dmech1, I mean...look it just run runs great ok?!?

View attachment 66164<-- What does his dick taste like? Cuz it is in your mouth constantly. Every other post VTT this, Tony that. I have never seen anyone suck so much vendor cock than you. Australia is owned by the Chinese. VTT is at best a Chinese distributor. Marty likes Chinese cock too?

My man Socket:
View attachment 66157
View attachment 66172

View attachment 66158
View attachment 66159

@fmorelli time to move this to the Octagon so it can die and no one sees how much of a fraud @martymil/dmech1/MAD Auto is ;) or...leave it here because these are facts not feelings.

Is it ok if I make up multiple accounts on SS? Asking for a friend(@martymil).
I just have to ask.....he really talks to himself ????

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
oh dear lord. Words can´t describe how hard i had to laugh reading this :D Sad thing. Biggest Roast ever and he willl act like you are the idiot :p
@Torgus I TOLD YOU!!! :tearsofjoy:

Deep inside he is crying, wiping away the tears and playing keyboard rambo "YOU ARE THE IDIOT. HA!" I love this. :tearsofjoy:

Terry runs the vtt sensors not the original trim pot ones he had, the only thing they use from oem sensors was the plugs as you cant buy them separately and source new sensors which I know Tony cant get anymore as they have been discontinued as I wanted to buy two more sets.

If they where oem modified I would have got at least 10 sets as I get asked about them all the time as lots of people are having issues with false knock. The only way to truly avoid it is run clean e85 to e98 and turn knock control off via the tune to get rid of it, even desensitizing the ecu doesn't help sometimes but I wont do that as that's up to the individual to do themselves.

And still just some random bullshit. Show pictures of the sensors. Prove it. Would be so damn easy. But why are you hesitating to show pictures? Don´t tell me because you are so awesome and we don´t deserve to see the greatness of your so much special special unicorn knock sensors.

I ended up getting the custom knock sensors from vtt and fixed all my issues.

Got the motor in my e87 now and it's flawless

You moron said it yourself that they are custom knock sensors. So what are they? Do they even exist?

jzx_andy

Corporal
May 22, 2019
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6MT
@jzx_andy you might have wired them up which is not hard but none of you know how to do it correctly and legally but you will work that out
when you kill yourself or your passengers in an accident and I'm not going to tell you why but good luck to you.

Haha this thread just got funny look at all the cockroaches come out of from under the dishwasher to try and have a go.

You refused to help a fellow community member on wiring (which in your words "is not hard") for the reasons expressed in that screenshot. It is hardly surprising that several people within the Australian and international communities come out to call you out on your shit, in this one thread alone. There is one common denominator to all the drama here, and it's painfully obvious.

In relation to doing the retrofit "correct" - if you follow the guides, all the functions on these seats do in fact work, except for the passenger seat occupancy sensor which is eliminated with some quick coding. It's common knowledge that all airbags will go off in an accident once the occupancy sensor is coded out, as there's no more passenger occupancy signal to look out for. If you don't think this is the case, we'd love to see your crash test results as opposed to some baseless fearmongering. Regardless, the obvious solution is to take the F8x passenger seat base apart, pull the F8x occupancy sensor mat out and fit an OEM e9x one in. That's hardly a secret (let alone one worth protecting, given the effort involved).

In relation to doing it "legally" - we're talking about fitting OEM BMW factory airbag seats to registered vehicles here. It doesn't look like a hackjob and you don't end up with a Christmas tree cluster, so no police officer is going to bat an eye over them, even in Nazi Australia. Actual knowledge of the law in Australia dictates that every road registered vehicle is "legal" until a police officer stickers it and/or registration lapses, and passenger occupancy sensors aren't going to make a difference in that situation.

For context, I've also had absolutely zero dramas getting them included as a modification on my Shannons insurance policy either - they didn't care about it being done DIY or anything. While a respected insurance company's position on the issue says a lot about people's perceptions on the retrofit totally differing to yours (again, no surprises there), it has zero relevance to whether this particular modification is "legal" in any sense.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Torgus and martymil

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I posted the differences before and I'm not going to waste my time with wanna be keyboard warriors.

You can go through the internet and look for it.

Good luck with your seats and hopefully you wont kill anyone. :disrelieved:

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
And still just some random bullshit. Show pictures of the sensors. Prove it. Would be so damn easy. But why are you hesitating to show pictures? Don´t tell me because you are so awesome and we don´t deserve to see the greatness of your so much special special unicorn knock sensors.
That informations only for paying customers who don’t care to expose one’s tactics😬😂

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I'm not giving my knowledge and r&d away for free or to paying customers.
You want to get them done right, drop them off and your car or if you don't like it take it
somewhere else where can get them hacked up. Good luck.

No workshop will give info away its what keeps most in business and why should we.

Go ask any pro engine builder for their specs on how they build their engines and tolerances and see what they say and this is no different.

Its not fearmongering it's intellectual property.

jzx_andy

Corporal
May 22, 2019
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6MT
I posted the differences before and I'm not going to waste my time with wanna be keyboard warriors.

You can go through the internet and look for it.

Good luck with your seats and hopefully you wont kill anyone. :disrelieved:

Can't find it.

I'd ask which account you posted it under, but since that's a touchy subject, you're free to post a link.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I only have one account, no the absolute diarrhoea @Torgus spewed up to try and make him look funny in his own delusional fantasy world.

Since you guys been so nice to me, go bloody find it as I'm not going to help.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
I finally figured it out. Marty suffers under Pseudologia fantastica. The more he writes the more evident it becomes.

I am so sorry for you Mate.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus