M140i New member

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Welcome!

We are generally a friendly bunch and happy to help share our knowledge of the platform. Any questions just post and very likely someone will try and help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: wheela

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
The only shit show around here is the one you create with your wanna be mates

Welcome your in for a ride here with some of the clowns above me
Nobody was talkn to you.
Feeln a little guilty ?
I said OCTAGON, did not mention you or your thread or fuckery, but you already assumed it was geared toward you. This is why NOBODY likes you. You jump to conclusions and run your mouth.
Fuck off now 🖕🏾

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

Bmwalpha

May 27, 2022
😂 thanks guys, I let most stuff go over my head so no bother , on another note.. I’ve decided to try out a custom tune through mhd platform , roughly does anyone have any information on how long they take to send you a base file back?

Bmwalpha

May 27, 2022
Gone with odintuned through Williams performance , got a pal who recommended it , but he can’t remember the process from start , only wanted to know out of curiosity really.

Reactions: martymil

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
😂 thanks guys, I let most stuff go over my head so no bother , on another note.. I’ve decided to try out a custom tune through mhd platform , roughly does anyone have any information on how long they take to send you a base file back?

The base file should be sent immediately once you pay. Then you upload it via MHD to your DME via the OBD2 port. You will then log by going WOT in 3rd and usually, if you can, well into 4th gear. You want do this with traction control FULLY off. Long push on the DTC button. Send the log to the tunah and a few days later they should have a revision for you. This usually goes back and forth a few times until you get your custom tune squared away. It all really depends on your tuner and how fast they send your revisions back. If you want to do it faster you rent out a dyno and make sure your tuner has the time reserved for you. Then you can get it done all in one day or half a day and also have dynographs showing the progress and obviously the final result of the custom tune.

Everyone should have a custom tune, it's small money if you want to get the most out of your mods and fuel that you have available.

Any other questions just let us know and we will be happy to help. Almost everyone on this forum is helpful and will try and point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: wheela

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
More people have been banned. Lasts until August. If I hear another peep, from anybody around this subject, all further bans are permanent. I won't spend any more energy on this.

The complete lack of maturity here is really enough. Doing this to a new member shows the complete lack of respect for them and also me.

Bmwalpha

May 27, 2022
The base file should be sent immediately once you pay. Then you upload it via MHD to your DME via the OBD2 port. You will then log by going WOT in 3rd and usually, if you can, well into 4th gear. You want do this with traction control FULLY off. Long push on the DTC button. Send the log to the tunah and a few days later they should have a revision for you. This usually goes back and forth a few times until you get your custom tune squared away. It all really depends on your tuner and how fast they send your revisions back. If you want to do it faster you rent out a dyno and make sure your tuner has the time reserved for you. Then you can get it done all in one day or half a day and also have dynographs showing the progress and obviously the final result of the custom tune.

Everyone should have a custom tune, it's small money if you want to get the most out of your mods and fuel that you have available.

Any other questions just let us know and we will be happy to help. Almost everyone on this forum is helpful and will try and point you in the right direction.
Thanks for that very informative, I was thinking the same thing about the base file, but it’s been a long time tbh , it’s been almost 2 weeks since I purchased it from Williams performance , and I got a text only just this Friday from Odin , straight to the point saying just got a request for you is it right you plan on this n that, and I replied yeah that’s right ect thanks for response. Heard nothing else since Friday , don’t know if the weekend is a issue with not sending it , hoping it just doesn’t turn into a massive wait and gets boring , and which platform will I receive the file? I know that sounds obvious but I just want to make sure I’m not missing something

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Thanks for that very informative, I was thinking the same thing about the base file, but it’s been a long time tbh , it’s been almost 2 weeks since I purchased it from Williams performance , and I got a text only just this Friday from Odin , straight to the point saying just got a request for you is it right you plan on this n that, and I replied yeah that’s right ect thanks for response. Heard nothing else since Friday , don’t know if the weekend is a issue with not sending it , hoping it just doesn’t turn into a massive wait and gets boring , and which platform will I receive the file? I know that sounds obvious but I just want to make sure I’m not missing something

Anyone can tune your car remotely. I have never heard of that company. I assume they are local to you or in your country and that is why you want to use them? I would ask for the basemap and that if you don't get it in 24 hours you demand a refund. That should make them jump to action.

I will tell you up front if your tuner is slow to respond at the beginning, that is very likely how your entire tuning process will work with them. You will likely find yourself waiting a week or two and then sending a follow up email etc. You ideally want someone who is responsive. If you are not their priority neither will be your tune when you get back your next revision.

Do you have a link to their website or anything? Do they have much proven experience on N54s?

Plenty of people can recommend others to work with if you decide you want to change tuna. Remember, no one likes the tuna here ;)