Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
giphy.gif

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Much more to the story than this. It was a 2 person business, with all two-person business sometimes you do not get along. Shawn parted ways with his partner, and he was the one pushing the N54 stuff, he is not finished, and will be venturing out on his own, right now he is taking time to sort all avenues out, and regroup. He is a smart guy, I have no doubt he will be back!

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Completely, or justvarent doing anymore automotive stuff?

Lights out for the last time ... 2017 ending an incredible run of projects, fabrication, and billet parts however time to focus on myself and my own career rather than trying to carry those whose passion and drive will never be found. 2018 offers a great opportunity ahead allowing me to push my skills and abilities further than I ever have, unfortunately not manufacturing my own products any longer. Sometimes we have to take a step backwards and evaluate who and what is worth our time in order to move forwards in life. While my passion for cars has been my drive in business for over 10 years now, I look forward to having it back as a hobby and once again enjoying it as just that. 4 years ago I had never touched any portion of the CNC process - I taught myself every aspect of it from Solidworks design, cam programming with Edgecam, and machining in the two VF4SS's, adding my previous abilities in fabrication, I have a skill set that will forever drive my life.
I'd like to thank each and every one of my customers and followers that have given me and my products the support to bring us to this point. I have made some lifelong friends along the way who have helped me to continue to chase my dreams and I am forever indebted to you
1f64f.png
While this may be the last of the "Fab Factory" posts for now, this isn't the last from my page. FF is 100% my personal creation, my passion, and my work and it will remain alive. Until I can start to share my next path very soon, cheers to 2018, I've needed this change for too long, was just too afraid to take it
1f37b.png

#fairwellfabfactory #FFforever #FF #2018 #liveyourlife #followyourheart

If you missed out on their intake manifold it looks like doc race will have a similar style out soon: https://docrace.com/products/n54-intake-manifold-with-built-in-port-injection I think I read it would be around a grand and available soon.

• Informative
Reactions: The Convert