Precision Raceworks Ignition System Kit!

V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas
any word on mhd integration?

There will be a MHD option, and tuning tables/files will be available. These will run on factory settings as well with nearly twice the energy of stock coils, so even if you need to flash to stock you won't have to deal with codes or issues and can reap benefits.

For those asking about ST figment, you can see in the pictures how the coil is positioned covering much of the plug hole. They are physically larger than pencils of course but they will fit almost all singles. The mount doubles somewhat as a heat shield as well for the valve cover and coils themselves :)

Reactions: Bmac

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Ride
2008 ST 335i
There will be a MHD option, and tuning tables/files will be available. These will run on factory settings as well with nearly twice the energy of stock coils, so even if you need to flash to stock you won't have to deal with codes or issues and can reap benefits.

For those asking about ST figment, you can see in the pictures how the coil is positioned covering much of the plug hole. They are physically larger than pencils of course but they will fit almost all singles. The mount doubles somewhat as a heat shield as well for the valve cover and coils themselves :)

Your ST setup would have to be sitting extremely (horribly) close for these to not fit I would think.

• Agree
Reactions: V8bait

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
Alright. Definitely in need...misfires following my coils and I don't want to replace them with factory coils that will just fail to chooch eventually again.