New VTT intake manifold anyone?

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
It's been years and I would have thought we have graduated to an in person fist fight by now.
Australia is far tho....however I did call out "sticky" and was going to meet up at an event that sadly never happened. It was a 1/4 mile event we talked about on Terrys site.
He also back peddled and called it "childish", yet anyone that knows how sticky acted.....knows who was the child.

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
Sooo, I've been e mailing EOS for months to enquire about their N54 manifold availability, they've stopped answering now so I'm thinking it's time to start looking elsewhere. Whichever manifold I eventually go with I would like to retain the mounts for the stock air box or in my case the AFE Pro... (whatever), anyone know if the standoffs (circled in red in the pic) are supplied by anyone else? if they are available, I can purchase them separately and add them to the manifold myself.

n54components_2400x.jpg

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Sooo, I've been e mailing EOS for months to enquire about their N54 manifold availability, they've stopped answering now so I'm thinking it's time to start looking elsewhere. Whichever manifold I eventually go with I would like to retain the mounts for the stock air box or in my case the AFE Pro... (whatever), anyone know if the standoffs (circled in red in the pic) are supplied by anyone else? if they are available, I can purchase them separately and add them to the manifold myself.

View attachment 81309

Too bad it's basically the only manifold other than stock or a plazmaman I'd consider. If you find a source for standoffs I'd be interested too.

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
Another possible option would be to buy the N55 manifold and fab up a DME block off plate, but I just don't think I should have to do that!

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020

View attachment 81309

MANIFOLD FINALLY IN HAND AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING!

1.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I've got meth provisions on top like the v1 and fuel rail on bottom. Since I never went with meth it's basically a mistake, for me at least.

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
If you find a source for standoffs I'd be interested too.
I did find the correct name for those things; they are called Ball Studs and can be purchased anywhere like eBay and amazon just have to measure the size and thread.

ball stud.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ShocknAwe

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
N54 EOS, it's the same manifold only difference is the DME block off plate., dunno why the N55 is in stock but the N54 isn't when all that is needed is that plate! I had to basically order from a third party who still showed it in stock and get them to deal with EOS directly! thanks CE
S Tuning!

Last edited:

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
N54 EOS, it's the same manifold only difference is the DME block off plate., dunno why the N55 is in stock but the N54 isn't when all that is needed is that plate! I had to basically order from a third party who still showed it in stock and get them to deal with EOS directly! thanks ECS Tuning!
Cool. Are you going to do a phenolic gasket with this too?

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
N54 EOS, it's the same manifold only difference is the DME block off plate., dunno why the N55 is in stock but the N54 isn't when all that is needed is that plate! I had to basically order from a third party who still showed it in stock and get them to deal with EOS directly! thanks CES Tuning!
Here's a link, it does not show as back ordered so I went ahead and made the purchase but prepare yourself for a wait!

Reactions: ShocknAwe