NEW N54 Stock block, Stock AT, Stock lug nuts, Stock oil cooler, Stock trunk liner record! 168.2MPH

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
JK. There is no record, but this is how fucking dumb it is to post records like "NEW STOCK AT trap record". Hey, dipship, calling that out just means you are too broke to upgrade your trans. Even Terry is in your thread calling out how hodge podge, and broke-dick your car is.

I'll be in AZ with our car come December, come find me, and line up monkey boy....

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
If you're talking about "cmiggz's" 335i that did 169mph last weekend with the JP manifold, shim bearing turbo, 5" IC, jacked up meth kit, etc, then yes it's definitely a hodge podge budget setup. But have to give the respect for putting down the number. I give his tuner all the credit. ;)

Same for Omar, although I've never seen his car, if its doing high 160s it's ahead of the curve.

When our cars are back and running we'll show them what fast really is, though. ;)

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
I'm talking directly to Omar, the dude who trapped 168.1, claimed an AT record, then realized it wasn't an AT record, and changed it to "Stock" AT record. We literally ran .6MPH slower on a motor running on 5 cylinders, full weight, and set of $2999 GC Lites. BEFORE AT tuning was available. Stock AT flash. The dude is a joke show, and I enjoy calling him out.

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
If you're talking about "cmiggz's" 335i that did 169mph last weekend with the JP manifold, shim bearing turbo, 5" IC, jacked up meth kit, etc, then yes it's definitely a hodge podge budget setup. But have to give the respect for putting down the number. I give his tuner all the credit. ;)

Same for Omar, although I've never seen his car, if its doing high 160s it's ahead of the curve.

When our cars are back and running we'll show them what fast really is, though. ;)
Appreciate it :)

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
Oh....Yeah!

RACE RACE RACE @Tony@VargasTurboTech @Omar@VaderSolutions

Who wanna do side bets?

You should make a temporary add-in that allows people to place bets :tearsofjoy:

Then, the pool gets spit proportionally (Total amounts bet(Left or Right) / members bet amount) * (Total Amounts(Left)+Total Amounts(Right) )!

Tah dah, online gambling... I mean forum wide competition with a good cause of 10% goes to charity of a good cause.

Anyone else with me?.... lol

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Oh, there is betting software I could install, but I have no interest in applying for money service business licenses in 48 states and internationally.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
No, no. This is in the dispute/complaint section now, I keep the other sections locked down, but every place has to have a pressure relief valve. Thats what this is.

Not just as a pressure relief, but for an open and honest debate you can't artificially stifle anyone. No need to go all bummer on the board and start deleting threads and posts that you don't agree with.

This is the right way to handle things like this....and THIS is the reason I'm here.

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Appreciate it :)

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at BMWNA, and I’ve been involved in numerous product tests at VTT, and I have over 300 confirmed WHP. I am trained in timing belt service and have the highest mileage ever driven in the universe. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will out donut you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of FOD elves across the USA and your IP is being traced right now, all turbo cars you ever have had will be made public, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Your bearings are spun, kid. All of your turbos will have FOD. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drift past you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just staying in reverse. Not only am I extensively trained in no lift shifting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of HPFP's and I will use them to their full extent to Gymkhana your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

:laughing:

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at BMWNA, and I’ve been involved in numerous product tests at VTT, and I have over 300 confirmed WHP. I am trained in timing belt service and have the highest mileage ever driven in the universe. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will out donut you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of FOD elves across the USA and your IP is being traced right now, all turbo cars you ever have had will be made public, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Your bearings are spun, kid. All of your turbos will have FOD. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drift past you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just staying in reverse. Not only am I extensively trained in no lift shifting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of HPFP's and I will use them to their full extent to Gymkhana your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

:laughing:
Someone get this man a Snickers... Or get me some popcorn!