Beware of ZNM Performance in Pompton Lakes NJ

milfriez

Nov 24, 2018
Ride
E90 335xi
Hey all.. I'm one of the earlier posters on this thread that was ripped off like everyone else. @The Banshee Do you have any updates? It's crazy to me this was three years ago for me but I still have his text messages saved in my phone. Really, I'm just looking for validation that he either got fined to the high heavens (which I'm sure he can't afford) or is wearing a bright orange jumpsuit somewhere and kicking it with the NJ DOC.

Reactions: 9krpmrx8

milfriez

Nov 24, 2018
Ride
E90 335xi
I’m curious as well. It looks like Elyse is keeping up the website. https://www.znmperformance.com/about-znm/
Yea, that worries me a bit. Matt has always tried to hide behind her when *** started hitting the fan. They both tried to rebrand the ZNM name as her being in charge, meanwhile he was still calling the shots and using her as a pawn and a mouthpiece. I'm still confused as to how there is even any possible way any of them could be doing business.

The Banshee

Corporal
Nov 18, 2017
Lehigh Valley PA
Ride
2008 335xi coupe 6466 MT
Matt’s lawyer claimed he was not afforded the right to a plea in court so the case was dismissed by Pompton Lakes. It was then pushed up to the NJ state AG. AG is backed up tremendously due to COVID so this continues to be a waiting game once again.

An interesting note is I had an attorney friend review everything with me and he noted Elyse is clearly listed as the sales rep on my ZNM payment invoices. She was present during the conversations that prompted my wife and I to trust our car and money with ZNM. She herself sold us on the family ethics of ZNM which were listed on the ZNM website at the time. Bottom line is Elyse offers no legal cover for anyone.

milfriez

Nov 24, 2018
Ride
E90 335xi
Ahhhh @The Banshee so once again squirming any way he can to find loopholes to continue to evade his wrongdoings. If you need anymore firepower or case witnesses or whatever, let me know. Maybe I'll make the 6hr trek to NJ :) - I would love nothing more than to see this slimeball put away or any business licenses revoked.

Reactions: Torgus

Ashah

Jan 21, 2022
So the court date was set to take place via Zoom yesterday May 26th. Apparently Matt was unable to contact the public defender so the trial was reset for June 16th.
Any update on getting this guy in jail? Also did work on my m235i. Scammed me as well.