Ad: MHD Shift Bog Fix Special: Twin Disc Group Buy

frontside0815

Corporal
Nov 9, 2016
Germany
Hello guys,

since we´ve read that a few of you are having Problems with slipping clutches, thanks to the nice 'MHD Shift Bog' Fix, we decided to do a Special Group buy for our clutch with max. Discount.

We are sure, that our clutches are among the best Options out there and because of that would like to gain a bigger share in the US Market. So this Group buy is your opportunity to get a killer clutch for a killer deal :)!

The Group Buy will be opened for two weeks. Discount is fixed and does not depend on number of People ordering.

You can buy the following Versions (N54 or N55 and of course for 6 or 8 hole cars):

737 FT/LBS 'Standard Version' - Two 240mm Organic Discs unsprung, Sachs Non SAC Pressure Plate, Custom SMFW.

1.000 FT/LBS 'Race Version' - Two 240mm Organic Discs unsprung, Sachs Performance Non SAC Pressure Plate, Custom SMFW

1.300 FT/LBS 'Extreme Version' - Two 240mm 4 Pad Sinter Discs, Sachs Performance Non SAC Pressure Plate, Custom SMFW

The Numbers are the max. transferable Torque. All Clutch Sets come with all needed screws, Spigot (N54) or Pilot Bearing (N55) and throwout bearing.

The 'Standard Version' drives like an OEM Clutch, with a slightly harder Pedal feeling (you will like it) and to some extend a Little chatter because of the SMFW.

The 'Race Version' drives like an OEM Clutch too, but with a bit harder pedal Feeling than the 'Standard Version' (similiar to most aftermarket clutches).

The Extreme Version is a full racetype clutch and drives like one. Even harder pedal feeling and you will Need to relearn taking off. Stalling the engine like a Pro!

Prices:

Standard Version (737 FT/LBS): 1.500 Dollar + Shipping (normal Price is 1.750 Dollar)
Race Version (1000 FT/LBS): 1.800 Dollar + Shipping (normal Price is 2.100 Dollar)
Extreme Version (1.300 FT/LBS): 2.000 Dollar + Shipping (normal Price is 2.350 Dollar)

Please continue the following list:

1. Nickname / Car, Engine, 6 or 8 hole (or build date)

For Questions, more Details and Discussion look here: https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads...-and-other-clutch-experience.3518/#post-49603

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

suspenceful

10 Second Club
Aug 1, 2017
Ride
2015 M3, 2008 135i, 2009 335i
This is a great deal on what seems like a solid option. Hmm...

V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas
Non spec option with full face disc's is nice to see. Already have the spec but haven't had time to install as I'm still waiting to get turbos, but I'm interested to see how these do. Any info on the clutch manufacturer?

noorj

Corporal
Jul 12, 2017
Detroit, MI
Ride
'07 E90 335i
I'm also in the market for a twin disk, but would like some more info on the manufacturer and warranty if the company isn't in the US

pdxbimmertech

Lurker
Dec 18, 2017
Portland, OR
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6 spd
Is this the “DKM” clutch?

I’ve seen some solid reviews of people running the standard DKM twin disc clutch in some tuned VW GTI’s but not much on the N54.

Glad to see more parts like this being developed for our platform!

frontside0815

Corporal
Nov 9, 2016
Germany
Non spec option with full face disc's is nice to see. Already have the spec but haven't had time to install as I'm still waiting to get turbos, but I'm interested to see how these do. Any info on the clutch manufacturer?

Glad to see some people show interest :).

The manufacturer is from Poland, but we will do sales for US and German Market! So you can ask every question directly to us.

Concerning warranty it’s hard to give a warranty on something like a clutch. But I will ensure each of you is 100% satisfied!

Reactions: Hydra Performance

frontside0815

Corporal
Nov 9, 2016
Germany
Is this the “DKM” clutch?

I’ve seen some solid reviews of people running the standard DKM twin disc clutch in some tuned VW GTI’s but not much on the N54.

Glad to see more parts like this being developed for our platform!

Sorry I don’t know the company dtm. But we also have this clutch for a few vws and Audi’s!

But WE will only care about bmw products, this is our passion!

frontside0815

Corporal
Nov 9, 2016
Germany
Hmmm, my clutch is slipping any idea on shipping from Germany?

The Shipping will be around 150USD.

Please Keep in mind, that we will only offer These Prices until 09/19/2018 the latest!

After that the usual Prices will apply again.

If you are interested feel free to note yourself in the list mentioned above. That will ensure you get the Discount:

1. Nickname / Car, Engine, 6 or 8 hole (or build date)

pdxbimmertech

Lurker
Dec 18, 2017
Portland, OR
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6 spd
DKM= Der Kupplungs Meister

All parts you posted pics of look identical to the offerings from this company (who also happens to be from Germany) which is why I asked if it was the DKM clutch. Not sure if the link will work but it's a direct link to the N54 clutch offerings from them. If it's different then I am mistaken but it sure looks similar.

http://www.dkmclutch.com/base-usa/catalog/

frontside0815

Corporal
Nov 9, 2016
Germany
I checked the offer. It is a whole other clutch and to be honest, i dont know if they really have N54 sets. The Pictures from them Show clutch discs with teeth for M50 etc....

Also look at the discs: In their offer one is sprung and one unsprung. In our clutch both are unsprung (for a reason).

Reactions: kayzrx82

pdxbimmertech

Lurker
Dec 18, 2017
Portland, OR
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6 spd
I checked the offer. It is a whole other clutch and to be honest, i dont know if they really have N54 sets. The Pictures from them Show clutch discs with teeth for M50 etc....

Also look at the discs: In their offer one is sprung and one unsprung. In our clutch both are unsprung (for a reason).

No one seems to actually have that "DKM" clutch in stock. There are no reviews of it online that I can find. Your clutch sounds and looks like a nice solution. When the day comes I need more clutch than I currently have I will for sure keep this one in mind.

Reactions: kayzrx82