Maxx ecu standalone n54

Silentkiller335i

Corporal
Dec 6, 2016
Just wanted to share 1 of my builds, its running a maxx ecu on port injection only, DI holes are plugged, maxx ecu controls every factory component like water pump, vanos,throttle body,e9x canbus, fuel pumps, and anything else you can think of or want, this car is more track oriented as its going for the 1/4 record held by ghasssan. Has 8.8 diff, dss axles, stock 6 speed manual, with x clutch twin disk.also features a 1200hp w2a intercooler that does extremely well. All fab work and wiring done by me, also not alone on this project as @willettrun had a big help with all my questions on wiring and he did all the configuration and setup on the maxx ecu along with the tuning. Car starts up , drives normal like any other 335i even with 2200cc injectors on e85. But the big difference is having full control of everything you want. Antilag, launch control, 1 post 02 sensor, boost by speed,rolling antilag the list goes on, this beats paying the crazy money for a syvecs unit and having all the same features for a fraction of the cost. This is the first n54 in the states running this, also is the test car. As we plan on making plug and play harnesses available.
DFEE375A-154F-48AA-B865-1CF7B11711C0.jpeg
6D3C35D0-5594-405E-9EB1-C35AEEB7EAD4.jpeg

houtan

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2017
Ride
135i N55 DCT; PS2
very cool and thanks for the information.

Did you go PI only because that’s your preference or is it a limitation of the ecu that it cannot control the DI side of things?

Reactions: RuskiRacer

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Just wanted to share 1 of my builds, its running a maxx ecu on port injection only, DI holes are plugged, maxx ecu controls every factory component like water pump, vanos,throttle body,e9x canbus, fuel pumps, and anything else you can think of or want, this car is more track oriented as its going for the 1/4 record held by ghasssan. Has 8.8 diff, dss axles, stock 6 speed manual, with x clutch twin disk.also features a 1200hp w2a intercooler that does extremely well. All fab work and wiring done by me, also not alone on this project as @willettrun had a big help with all my questions on wiring and he did all the configuration and setup on the maxx ecu along with the tuning. Car starts up , drives normal like any other 335i even with 2200cc injectors on e85. But the big difference is having full control of everything you want. Antilag, launch control, 1 post 02 sensor, boost by speed,rolling antilag the list goes on, this beats paying the crazy money for a syvecs unit and having all the same features for a fraction of the cost. This is the first n54 in the states running this, also is the test car. As we plan on making plug and play harnesses available. View attachment 49289View attachment 49290
BadAss !

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Just wanted to share 1 of my builds, its running a maxx ecu on port injection only, DI holes are plugged, maxx ecu controls every factory component like water pump, vanos,throttle body,e9x canbus, fuel pumps, and anything else you can think of or want, this car is more track oriented as its going for the 1/4 record held by ghasssan. Has 8.8 diff, dss axles, stock 6 speed manual, with x clutch twin disk.also features a 1200hp w2a intercooler that does extremely well. All fab work and wiring done by me, also not alone on this project as @willettrun had a big help with all my questions on wiring and he did all the configuration and setup on the maxx ecu along with the tuning. Car starts up , drives normal like any other 335i even with 2200cc injectors on e85. But the big difference is having full control of everything you want. Antilag, launch control, 1 post 02 sensor, boost by speed,rolling antilag the list goes on, this beats paying the crazy money for a syvecs unit and having all the same features for a fraction of the cost. This is the first n54 in the states running this, also is the test car. As we plan on making plug and play harnesses available. View attachment 49289View attachment 49290
Its so simple and clean i love it!

Milan

Sergeant
Dec 24, 2016
jebi se
Ride
your mom
Post some dynos I want to see the torque curve. The DI is a pain in the ass but you got rid of basically the only good thing about this motor.
If you are going PI why not just use literally any other motor that’s infinitely better for a drag car?

Silentkiller335i

Corporal
Dec 6, 2016
Post some dynos I want to see the torque curve. The DI is a pain in the ass but you got rid of basically the only good thing about this motor.
If you are going PI why not just use literally any other motor that’s infinitely better for a drag car?
I will when we get to that point. Because im already doing that to my e90 . That will make 1700hp with a 2j and running a sequential transmission.

so my e92 is staying n54 so i can push the platform and break all the records
BEC3AB36-F7D5-49E5-B9F4-BA8932D3E17F.jpeg