Fuel-It!: Let's help Houston & Save a little money too :)

Nov 3, 2016
121
102
0
IL
What's better than saving money? Saving money while donating to those in need! We at Fuel-It! want to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. They could use some better luck and what's more lucky than triple 7's? Through this holiday weekend when you enter code HARVEY777 at checkout, you save 7% off your purchase, we donate 7% of your purchase price, and will match another 7% for a total donation of 14% to Hurricane Harvey relief funds.
#flood #harvey #donateandsave #save7give7 #helpforharvey #hurricaneharvey #bmw #sale

IMG_9257.JPG
 

N54QC

Corporal
Aug 17, 2017
127
67
0
Ride
07 E90 335i
Can this be applied a long with the other coupon codes like the ones for the DIY kits?
 
Nov 3, 2016
121
102
0
IL
Hi guys,

First & foremost, thank you to everyone for your support of the hurricane Harvey victims. Due to the great response & to try and do more for those in need, we are extending this offer through September 10th. Just remember to use the code HARVEY777 @ checkout to receive a 7% discount on your purchase and we will donate 14% of your purchase to the Harvey relief funds!
 
Nov 3, 2016
121
102
0
IL
HH Update.jpg


We would like to thank everyone for their participation in our efforts to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey! Many participated and we also threw in more money so that we could contribute $1000 to each charity for a total contribution of $2000!