EOS | Port Injection Fuel Kit - GROUP BUY

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
All,

As I'm sure most are aware, there is currently a group buy open for the Sharp Customs sheet metal inlet manifold to suit the N54, however, given the nature of it and the business they are in, Sharp are only selling the manifold, fuel rail and hardware/gaskets. Thus, leaving the purchaser to find an alternative supplier for the injectors, fuel line and associated fuel fittings etc.

- The testing and development thread of said manifold can be found here: Click me

- The Group Buy thread can be found here: Click me

The development thread linked above, details the fittings and components required and even lists the part numbers and the supplier(hats off to @Snelson3003 for all of this btw!), but Evolution of Speed (who also produce their own complete kit - Click me) have also stepped up and suggested they can put together a fuel kit customized to suit Sharps manifold!!

To anyone that is purchasing this manifold and interested in a Fueling kit from us; If we have enough interest, we can create a custom line that would work, as the current line would most likely be too short for this specific application. We are enthusiasts ourselves and do not mind helping out the community, even though you are not buying our manifold

So to cut to the chase, this thread is intended to help gauge interest and potentially negotiate a group buy deal on a tailored kit similar to their current offering:N54 Intake Manifold Fueling Kit

The technical info and details on the manifold and potential fuel kit have intentionally been left out of this initial post, but hopefully @EOSpeed will chime in and answer any questions relating to the fuel kit.

FYI, I'm not affiliated with any of the vendors/users selling these items, just another guy chucking money at a car aha, and apologies in advance for anything I've missed!

Ill get the list started:

- @Jamesbuk x2 - 52lb/hr injectors
- @Jburner82 x1 - 72lb/hr injectors
- @Yeezus335i x1 - 52lb/hr injectors
- @screaminfast x1

Total: 5

Apologies, i have been busy lately, but following a conversation with @EOSpeed the pricing structure for this "kit" will be as follows:

Minimum 5 people: (5% off retail)
52lb/hr - $426.55
72lb/hr - $496.55 ($70 upgrade over the 52lb/hr injectors)

Minimum 10 people: (10% off retail)
52lb/hr - $404.10
72lb/hr - $474.10 ($70 upgrade over the 52lb/hr injectors)

Minimum of 15 people: 15% off, who knows lol?:D;)... but im sure EOS will price competitively bearing in mind the relatively low mark-up on a kit such as this.

We are already at 5 and I'm sure we can easily take this to 10+!

Last edited:

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Right now, the plan was to include the adapters, fittings and fuel lines to tie into the stock fueling. We can also provide 52lb/hr or 72lb/hr matched injectors. If someone wants a controller we could do that too, but honestly better off just getting that on your own.

Xshadows

Corporal
Nov 4, 2016
Sanford NC
I'm interested too. So all we'd need is this kit plus say the JB4 controller and be done?

I was looking at the fuel-it upgraded fuel line too.
If this kit is only fuel lines then you will need injectors as well. But if it comes with injectors then yes, just a JB4 controller and this kit.

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
Would this be for just the fuel lines / fittings? Or everything the Sharp manifold doesn't come with? (Injectors, fuel lines, controller/harness)

Probably important to know what's included lol

My hope was for EOS to supply a kit with everything necessary on the fueling side compatible with Sharps manifold.
Obviously in addition to that, a PI controller would be required i.e. BMS PI, SS AIC etc but that would be down to the end users requirement, but lets leave the "which one is better" for another thread, namely this one: Click Me

Right now, the plan was to include the adapters, fittings and fuel lines to tie into the stock fueling. We can also provide 52lb/hr or 72lb/hr matched injectors. If someone wants a controller we could do that too, but honestly better off just getting that on your own.

I think given the reasons behind starting the group buy (to go hand in hand with the Sharp Customs manifold), it would definitely need to include the injectors, but perhaps you could offer the 72lb/hr injectors as an option?

I agree on the controller side of things that it makes more sense to let the user source the controller as there are various options and configurations (and probably a lot more to come...)

That's only my opinion though, I'm sure others will have different views....

I'm in for a kit.

Updated the list!

Can you guys do a group buy for Port injection?

Probably best to PM EOS or visit www.eospeed.com

In for a port injection kit. Group buy would be awesome.

Added you to the list!

I'm interested too. So all we'd need is this kit plus say the JB4 controller and be done?

I was looking at the fuel-it upgraded fuel line too.

I've added you to the list too. Yes exactly that; Sharps manifold, EOS PI fuel kit (fingers crosses!) plus your desired controller and you are good to go! Basically what @Xshadows said!

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017

Apologies, i have been busy lately, but following a conversation with @EOSpeed the pricing structure for this "kit" will be as follows:

Minimum 5 people: (5% off retail)
52lb/hr - $426.55
72lb/hr - $496.55 ($70 upgrade over the 52lb/hr injectors)

Minimum 10 people: (10% off retail)
52lb/hr - $404.10
72lb/hr - $474.10 ($70 upgrade over the 52lb/hr injectors)

Minimum of 15 people: 15% off, who knows lol?:D;)... but im sure EOS will price competitively bearing in mind the relatively low mark-up on a kit such as this.

We are already at 5 and I'm sure we can easily take this to 10+!

UPDATE!