EOS | Port Injection Fuel Kit - GROUP BUY

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Can we get a recount of all who still need our fueling kit with this manifold? We have what we need to put together a kit, but would like to know how many are in. Also, it was brought to my attention that the manifold uses a -8an fuel rail, then uses a -8an to -6an reducer. Our fueling kit will include -8an orb 90 degree with a -8an line, and our custom adapter. If everyone wants to stick with -6an we can do that also, just let us know.

Sshec152

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
Aston pa
Measurements have been sent so the group buy can move forward . This is a much better option than sourcing the parts yourself and making it by hand

Reactions: doublespaces

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
@EOSpeed Which injectors wil the kit come with?

All of our kits come standard with 52lb/hr injectors. For this group buy we are offering the 72lb/hr injectors for an additional $75, please see the first page for the details.

We need at least 5 people to make this worthwhile. Are any from the original list on the first page still interested?

So I got 2 people down for 72lb/hr injectors
1)Yeezus335i
2)Jburner82

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
Guys, can only apologize on lack of input/updates and letting this slip, have had other things going on and unfortunately things i enjoy have had to take a back seat (sure you can all relate)

Glad you kept it going!!
@EOSpeed i would still like to get 2x kits but change injector selection to 72lb/hr for both

Im happy to try and pick this back up again if needs be....

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Guys, can only apologize on lack of input/updates and letting this slip, have had other things going on and unfortunately things i enjoy have had to take a back seat (sure you can all relate)

Glad you kept it going!!
@EOSpeed i would still like to get 2x kits but change injector selection to 72lb/hr for both

Glad you kept it going!!

Sounds like a plan if you are up for it!

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
Sounds like a plan if you are up for it!

As long as @doublespaces still has faith haha! Ill trawl through the manifold GB thread to tag anybody that may not be aware of this thread/group buy!

Just for clarity, is there any outstanding information you need to allow you guys to put together a complete kit?
Also, how would you prefer payment is made, delivery information etc provided? What would be the ETA? @EOSpeed

Glad to see you back @Jamesbuk,

Looks like we hit the min target.

72 lb/hr kits x 5.

Thanks bro! @Yeezus335i ... Good to be back!

Exactly that, ill try and tag some others involved in the manifold GB thread to see if they are interested!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
As long as @doublespaces still has faith haha! Ill trawl through the manifold GB thread to tag anybody that may not be aware of this thread/group buy!

Just for clarity, is there any outstanding information you need to allow you guys to put together a complete kit?
Also, how would you prefer payment is made, delivery information etc provided? What would be the ETA? @EOSpeed

Thanks bro! @Yeezus335i ... Good to be back!

Exactly that, ill try and tag some others involved in the manifold GB thread to see if they are interested!
What we need is someone stay up to date on that list and make sure there are 5+ people signed up.

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
What we need is someone stay up to date on that list and make sure there are 5+ people signed up.

I agree 100%... like i said i just had other priorities that took over.

Current list:
- @Yeezus335i 1x kit (72lb/hr)
- @Jburner82 1x kit (72lb/hr)
- @2jzn54 1x kit (72lb/hr)
- @Jamesbuk 2x kits (72lb/hr)

We are good to go on the 5 as it stands, and i think all are ready to make payment as soon as @EOSpeed can advise?

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
I agree 100%... like i said i just had other priorities that took over.

Current list:
- @Yeezus335i 1x kit (72lb/hr)
- @Jburner82 1x kit (72lb/hr)
- @2jzn54 1x kit (72lb/hr)
- @Jamesbuk 2x kits (72lb/hr)

We are good to go on the 5 as it stands, and i think all are ready to make payment as soon as @EOSpeed can advise?

I am late to the game but am interested. I have some simple questions before being able to commit.

Is this a complete kit that won't require me to go out and look for parts. I buy this, it has all parts required to work properly, no fuss and searching for additional parts?

There are other kits that offer things I don't even know about...like "FPR lines", y adapters and a bunch of knick knacks...it was all so overwhelming. I just want a package deal that doesn't involve gotchas.

2. who would need 72# vs. 52# injectors? What disadvantages of using each?

Thanks guys. I would sign on for the most powerful version if that meant it was the best for the car. Otherwise, I would stick to the conservative version for durability sake.

VT

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
I am late to the game but am interested. I have some simple questions before being able to commit.

Is this a complete kit that won't require me to go out and look for parts. I buy this, it has all parts required to work properly, no fuss and searching for additional parts?

There are other kits that offer things I don't even know about...like "FPR lines", y adapters and a bunch of knick knacks...it was all so overwhelming. I just want a package deal that doesn't involve gotchas.

No problem, the more the merrier!

Correct, as detailed in the first post of this thread, this kit supplied by EOS goes hand in hand with the sheet metal manifold sold by Sharp Customs and is a complete kit which requires no other parts to be sourced (with the exception of the PI controller of your choice). If you already run JB4 then i would recommend looking at the controller that BMS sell.
For clarity, the EOS kit does not include include FPR or return lines, but that is not to say this cannot be added into the mix at a later stage if you/your power goals require.

2. who would need 72# vs. 52# injectors? What disadvantages of using each?

Thanks guys. I would sign on for the most powerful version if that meant it was the best for the car. Otherwise, I would stick to the conservative version for durability sake.

VT

I think @EOSpeed will be best placed to give you (and anyone else interested) a comparison in terms of the capabilities of the two options offered.

2jzn54

Lurker
Jan 26, 2017
@EOSpeed do you have an eta on this? I think we're all ready to go once you are.

My question regarding the injectors was not related to flow but the injector type and length, thanks!