EOS | Port Injection Fuel Kit - GROUP BUY

2jzn54

Lurker
Jan 26, 2017
@Jamesbuk can you reach out to whoever your in contact with over there? i think we'd all like to get this wrapped up.. we're going on 3 months since the group buy started.. if its not going to come to fruition real soon i personally am going to have to look for another solution.. thx

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
@Jamesbuk can you reach out to whoever your in contact with over there? i think we'd all like to get this wrapped up.. we're going on 3 months since the group buy started.. if its not going to come to fruition real soon i personally am going to have to look for another solution.. thx

@2jzn54 I agree! and that would be a shame to have to do that when we have an option from a reputable vendor!

I will fire over a message and do my best to push this past the line... i have just received the manifolds from Sharp so like yourself and the others signed up, i am eager to pull the trigger!

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
UPDATE: @Yeezus335i @Jburner82 @2jzn54

@EOSpeed have come back to me and advised that it will take 4-5 days to get the components of the kit together and ready to ship, however, they are not in the shop this coming weekend as they are attending a race event out of town.

I have provided the current list and asked if they can be ready by the end of next week to ship, does this work for everyone? and is everyone in a position to make payment when requested by EOS?

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Any updates here?
We were out of town for the weekend, at an event, sorry for the delayed response. We have initiated the orders for the injectors 72lb/hr since it seems most of you want this option. We only had one set left in stock at that size. Please PM us your email addresses, and the size injector and we can get orders initiated.

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Injectors came in today, so for those of you who have already sent in your email addresses, you will be seeing an invoice from the website today. For those who haven't sent an email address, please do, so that we can send you an invoice. Thank you!