ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
whats your favorite / best place to order Orgional parts for these machines? I've been using bavauto/partsgeek/ecstuning and between those I've gotten just about any and everything I need... I'll probly need coils soon and was wondering what other people are doing for original parts? Partsgeek and bavauto have been my mains for 13 years of BMW owning...
I remember someone posting a link, I think on FB or here, where they claim of some coil pack deal from some BMW wholesaler, and remember it was a great deal And a vendor I hadn't heard of... So let's share our parts sources with each other... You can put your mods sources too if you want to, but Orgional parts source is the intention here.... Thanks for your input

Mine are:

Partsgeek.com

Bavauto.com

Ecstuning.com

Last edited:

Bigdaddyaaron

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
USA
Since this is my daily, I isually need parts in a pinch and can't wait/won't pay for overnight shipping. Napa can get my parts within a few hours of me inquiring. Not the cheapest but very useful. Other than that I'll go to bmw or advance auto parts

Napa
Advance Auto Parts
BMW

ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
FCPeuro.com is on the list for quality service and warranty, prices are the same or sometimes higher... There are people's favorites for each part,... Say if I want brake pads I'll go to bavauto... Bushings and control
Rods partsgeek...

CORRECTION***

Last edited:
Reactions: Euro venom

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
FCPeuro.com is on the list for quality service and warranty, prices are the same or sometimes higher... There are people's favorites for each part,... Say if I want brake pads I'll go to bavauto... Bushings and control
Rods bavauto...
I can get you some good deals from fcpeuro. Fcp has probably the best warranty you'll find anywhere and they hold true to it.

Reactions: ATL-IS-N54

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Gprparts.com

Getbmwparts.com for OEM

Amazon prime / ebay usually have a lot of smaller distrubutors that have competitive prices

If it's a lot of cash I'll usually hit up Mike at Xph

Reactions: ATL-IS-N54

ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
Amazon.de for the hard to get GERMAN parts like high flow cats and stuff... Need to be able (or browser be able) to translate GERMAN...

ASquared

Corporal
Nov 6, 2016
Las Vegas
I use RM European for some small stuff too. Usually get my intake manifold gaskets for all the walnut blasting jobs I do. Good prices and super fast shipping.