Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Had the pleasure of meeting up with a new client today and his beautiful 07 335i coupe. The attention to detail on this car was nothing short of great.

We have been talking over the last couple weeks while his car was having some upgrades done over at ZNM Performance out of NJ. Anyway, some background about Damon's 335i

Pure Stage 2 twins
VTT 2" stock location inlets
BMS Catless DP's
CPE Full Exhaust
BMS PI Controller
JB4 G5
MHD BEF (Custom by Twisted Tuning)
Fuel-It ultimate Package with the new Stage 4 LPFP setup

Dyno session was scheduled for 1030am, but we had a bit of a late start. As we were about to pull the car onto the dyno I noticed that the car was misfiring at idle. Coils, Plugs, or Injectors???? Well all brand new Just installed recently by ZNM. Problem wound up being the plugs being gapped at .018 as per an outside source recommendation to ZNM. Opened the gap to .020 Problem solved. So onto the rollers we go.

Shakedown pull on our base BEF at 20psi put down a little under 500whp and low 500's for torque. Everything was working as it should. So start ramping in the boost a bit on the base BEF. Car is loving it. Power is so linear on these twins, it just pulls. Did a couple pulls at 24psi peak. Made a couple BEF updates, Ramped up to 28psi and made a few more BEF tweaks.

End results of the day:

624whp, 605wtq @28psi (mustang dyno)
686whp, 665wtq @28psi (lower 10% Dynojet conversion)
Fuel was E83

No videos yet, but will have them up soon. Couple pics for you all though.

IMAG4061_zpsc2usjwdi.jpg

IMAG4067_zpsmcddc7nh.jpg

IMAG4065_zpsep9lpvvj_edit_1487289950452_zpsjypebzlu.jpg

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Had the pleasure of meeting up with a new client today and his beautiful 07 335i coupe. The attention to detail on this car was nothing short of great.

We have been talking over the last couple weeks while his car was having some upgrades done over at ZNM Performance out of NJ. Anyway, some background about Damon's 335i

Pure Stage 2 twins
VTT 2" stock location inlets
BMS Catless DP's
CPE Full Exhaust
BMS PI Controller
JB4 G5
MHD BEF (Custom by Twisted Tuning)
Fuel-It ultimate Package with the new Stage 4 LPFP setup

Dyno session was scheduled for 1030am, but we had a bit of a late start. As we were about to pull the car onto the dyno I noticed that the car was misfiring at idle. Coils, Plugs, or Injectors???? Well all brand new Just installed recently by ZNM. Problem wound up being the plugs being gapped at .018 as per an outside source recommendation to ZNM. Opened the gap to .020 Problem solved. So onto the rollers we go.

Shakedown pull on our base BEF at 20psi put down a little under 500whp and low 500's for torque. Everything was working as it should. So start ramping in the boost a bit on the base BEF. Car is loving it. Power is so linear on these twins, it just pulls. Did a couple pulls at 24psi peak. Made a couple BEF updates, Ramped up to 28psi and made a few more BEF tweaks.

End results of the day:

624whp, 605wtq @28psi (mustang dyno)
686whp, 665wtq @28psi (lower 10% Dynojet conversion)
Fuel was E83

No videos yet, but will have them up soon. Couple pics for you all though.

View attachment 2351

View attachment 2352

View attachment 2353

Looking forward to your dyno tuning coming soon on my 2009 e93 335i with Pure Hi Flows. If we come close to this, I'd be happy as a fat buddha.

Reactions: Twisted Tuning