2018 VTT New Product Release Thread

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
We're here. We're everywhere. ;)

How about a few shots of our dual catch can?

IMG_3421.JPG
IMG_3422.JPG
IMG_3423.JPG
IMG_3424.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 335i_lou

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
I'm really torn between a set of GC 2.0's and a single setup. I'm looking for 750whp. Maybe blow the shortblock to have an excuse to build the thing hahaha.

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
What’s the eta on this??
ETA is still TBD, but soon. We have quite a few things coming out in the next few months... hold onto your hats.

I'm really torn between a set of GC 2.0's and a single setup. I'm looking for 750whp. Maybe blow the shortblock to have an excuse to build the thing hahaha.

GC's for a target 750 whp? They'll do it, really depends on all your supporting mods, fuel, how you drive the car etc. It also depends on how much life you want to leave in her... and that goes for the whole motor too. The problem with going too conservative is that it's easy to end up with a laggy turbo that just isn't that fun to drive unless you're going 9/10 or harder. Run parts too hard and of course they don't last long. Shoot me an email and let's start talking. If you really want 750 range you're also going to want to start looking at built engines. We can talk about that too. [email protected]

Why the vacuum block? Are there not enough ports on the manifold? I know Tony had extras put on there. Just curious. @Chris@VargasTurboTech

The shop car is in a constant state of evolution. It's a test bed for new ideas, products, racing development, etc. It has to be set up to quickly change and implement different ideas/parts/strategies.

Reactions: Red90
Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
VTT is proud to announce their "Modular CNC Valve Cover, and Catch Can System" for the N54!

This is a ground-up system designed to give the end user complete control over their PCV set up. Tired of being told you will run two -10 lines from your VC to your Catch Can? So were we. Now you can run them any way you want, including complete VTA, oil cap one-way breather, etc. Nothing on the market comes close to the versatility of this setup, and it truly is the ULTIMATE Valve cover, PCV combo, or Valve cover, or PCV set up. You choose how many or how few you want to run. Check out this video highlighting some of the features then read on:

Valve Cover Details:
  • 100% CNC 6061-T6 Aircraft aluminum construction
  • Anodized in a variety of colors
  • Custom logo available on the cap
  • Lightweight; 9.7 lbs. (compared to 7.9 lbs for a stock cover - only 1.8 lbs difference)
  • Gives the end user true variety for setting up their Valve Cover and PCV System
  • Lower pricing than other non-modular options on the market
Availability/Pricing is as follows:
Expected availability: ~4 weeks depending on how fast pre-orders fill.

Product Photos:

DSC00033.jpg
DSC00035.jpg
DSC00041.jpg
DSC00049.jpg
DSC00053.jpg
DSC00057.jpg
DSC00059.jpg
LRG_DSC00078.jpg

Pre-order:
$1200 plus shipping.
Quantity limited to first 5 valve covers only
Note: Current Tax Sale discount does not apply

Includes:
Valve Cover, Gasket, all hardware, Billet Oil Cap, anodized in the color of your choice, logo on the cap of your choice (vector file required). (fittings/breathers extra)

Intro pricing:
$1400 plus shipping.
Good for 30 days after initial release

Includes:
Valve Cover, Gasket, all hardware, Billet Oil Cap, anodized choice limited to the colors in stock (custom anodizing available for an extra charge), logo on the cap of your choice (vector file required). (fittings / breathers extra)

Retail price:
$1550 plus shipping.

Includes:
Valve Cover, Gasket, all hardware, Billet Oil Cap, anodized choice limited to the colors in stock (custom anodizing available for an extra charge), logo on the cap of your choice (vector file required). (fittings / breathers extra)

PCV/Catch Can pricing/availability to be announced soon.

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I like the catch can setup. Probably my biggest gripe about the current engine bay situation. But will it work with an M3 brace?