xHP xDelete

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
@RayBan from xHP showed me this yesterday, thought it was really cool because the transfer case has its own ECU that needed to be cracked from what I understand:

Release slated for December.

Reactions: Jeffman

TwinTurboWAWD

Private
May 16, 2017
Ride
09 335i xDrive
Hell yes I'm glad somebody was able to crack this...

Can't wait for the next thing to be launch control (one can hope right?) HaHa that would be awesome if we could incorporate a launch control feature for launching AWD and then on the 2-3 shift go to RWD.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus and Jeffman

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
@RayBan from xHP showed me this yesterday, thought it was really cool because the transfer case has its own ECU that needed to be cracked from what I understand:

Release slated for December.
Nice!
BTW, I thought I read somewhere a year ago about being able to code out transfer case engagement, hence creating 100% real wheel drive.

RayBan

Corporal
Oct 27, 2016
www.rbttuning.com
Nice!
BTW, I thought I read somewhere a year ago about being able to code out transfer case engagement, hence creating 100% real wheel drive.

Does only work on some rare E60 cars, because their DSC was used for AWD and RWD. E9x all have a dedicated AWD DSC unit, where there is nothing to code.

Anyway, we are flashing the VGSG transfer-case control unit to disable the friction clutch within the transfer case. Thats the only proper way to do it, to keep all other units in car happy and working as supposed by factory. On top, no issues at dealership.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
xDelete V1.0.0 is out on Google Play!

The wait is over for all who basically want 2 cars in one! Disable or Enable your xDrive System in 30 Seconds with xDelete!

Version V1.0.0 supports ALL E90, E91, E92 (3-Series), E60 and E61 (5-Series) BMW!

Support for X5 E70 and X6 E71 will be added in the next few days! Support for F-Series will follow in Spring 2019!

Hardware needed:
- Android Smartphone with min. Android 5.0
- Either OBD INPA cable or
- Thor Wifi Adapter

For all still in need of a cable or Wifi adapter we teamed up with www.bimmer-connect.com to get you a 10% discount on both items! Just enter the voucher code "xdelete" at the checkout!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rbttuning.xDelete

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
xDelete V1.0.0 is out on Google Play!

The wait is over for all who basically want 2 cars in one! Disable or Enable your xDrive System in 30 Seconds with xDelete!

Version V1.0.0 supports ALL E90, E91, E92 (3-Series), E60 and E61 (5-Series) BMW!

Support for X5 E70 and X6 E71 will be added in the next few days! Support for F-Series will follow in Spring 2019!

Hardware needed:
- Android Smartphone with min. Android 5.0
- Either OBD INPA cable or
- Thor Wifi Adapter

For all still in need of a cable or Wifi adapter we teamed up with www.bimmer-connect.com to get you a 10% discount on both items! Just enter the voucher code "xdelete" at the checkout!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rbttuning.xDelete
Great timing. Just in time for winter donuts here in the cold Northeast!

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I’ve never ever been able to do a burnout with my 335xi 6AT. This should be interesting!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Honestly, it's just unnecessary abuse. I've never done an intentional burnout in my car if you exclude tirespin. Don't intend to do burnouts either since it never goes to the strip, just builds up rubber bits on your fender liners and wastes tread.

Maximum96

Private
Jul 21, 2017
Worked like a charm, fun to drive now, but never knew how much my x drive is being used, breaking loose in 3rd gear and some in fourth gear now! Definitely need some user adjustments like awd by gear or something like that...