matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
I
What about the guns and whiskey?

Filippo
can't stand the taste of alcohol...so I'm blessed to be out of that loop.
I never feel threatened by human beings so, I don't have a gun. If someone has a gun and robs me, then ok...here's your credit cards...good luck, here's your car that is about to take a dump on you right about a mile after you pull away and get tracked by satellite.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
For me this is a hobby and an indulgence in curiosity. If I do this or that...what will it do to the car? And so on. It's not about making the fastest car on Earth... that's impossible. Because even if I could, it would be for mere moments before it exploded. And if I could buy the fastest car on Earth it would only be for a few weeks or months until the next thing comes out.

No...for me, it is curiosity.

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
If was about fastest we would all have teslas i deff don't care about spec sheet racing but that new roadster makes me want to burn electric cars i hate the fact that it just makes every prick with a tesla faster than me i love the look on peoples faces when they catch back up to me and try to avoid eye contact after i embarrass them. But seriously it hurts knowing how fast that thing is stock. I have great pride in that i can load wife and kids in my car with ac, awesome radio, full interior and somewhat luxury ride but still destroy most street legal cars. That is why i am such a baby about nvh and annoy you guys with suspension questions and last outs why i am sending anthrax back to 034 with my mount when not if it fails cause it's seriously gonna be a bitch sneaking this one by my wife so i don't hear i told you so "she says my car is fast enough every time another box lands on my doorstop lmao"

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
What about the guns and whiskey?

Filippo
They work cause if you drink enough whiskey you can use gun to get money and work on car. Then when car breaks you can drink whiskey and shoot car. And what classy girl doesn't like a drink guy with guns and a fast car well at least the ones that put out do