Update on Sticky

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH

On August 28, 2023, the Honorable Judge Scott Clarkson DENIED Joseph Wilks claim to have the $4 million dollar Judgement against him discharged in bankruptcy and UPHELD the claim for Brahms to enforce it. This means that the judgement will remain in effect against Joseph Wilk FOR LIFE. Even if he files for bankruptcy again in the future, this 4 million will remain ENFORCEABLE and will accrue at 10% interest for the rest of his life. Wilks lawyers’ argument was that what Joseph did was not malicious and he did not intentionally mean to harm Brahms. The lower court had already awarded punitive damages. Wilk appealed. The appeals court upheld the punitive damages but sent it back to the lower court to get a more accurate dollar amount based on Wilks net worth. In the state of California, punitive damages can only be awarded if there is malice with intent to harm. There could be no defense of this. There can be no successful appeal on this matter because 3 different courts had already awarded and confirmed punitive damages, so there is no argument that it wasn’t done with intent to harm.

If you pay $3000 for a bankruptcy lawyer, you get exactly what you pay for. Joseph posted a defamatory website against a total stranger and acted like a keyboard tough guy. Now he’s broke. Living in his parent’s basement. No job, no girlfriend or boyfriend, and he busted out his credit cards and filed bankruptcy only to find out that the main reason to file bankruptcy (to wipe out the 4 million dollar judgement) was all done in vain. The 4m can’t be wiped out, so you filed bankruptcy and further ruined your life for absolutely nothing. That is the definition of a DUMBASS.

Dumbass
:a foolish or thoroughly stupid person:IDIOT
acting like a total dumbass

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Is that Marty or DMECH1 posting? https://www.spoolstreet.com/threads/shrick-stage-1-low-lift-cam-results.8214/

BTW I saved you the trouble of reporting my post to the moderators like you always do so I self reported it to save you a step.

You need to grow up. You are a child in an overweight 60 year old man's body who gets off being annoying on a car forum. Seriously grow the fuck up. No one mentioned you. I would bet the majority of this forum doesn't even want you around. Your personality is toxic. You turn good threads into shit which then go to the Octagon. You create more work for the moderation team than anyone else I guarantee.

If you don't have something positive to write, just don't post. Simple as that.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93

On August 28, 2023, the Honorable Judge Scott Clarkson DENIED Joseph Wilks claim to have the $4 million dollar Judgement against him discharged in bankruptcy and UPHELD the claim for Brahms to enforce it. This means that the judgement will remain in effect against Joseph Wilk FOR LIFE. Even if he files for bankruptcy again in the future, this 4 million will remain ENFORCEABLE and will accrue at 10% interest for the rest of his life. Wilks lawyers’ argument was that what Joseph did was not malicious and he did not intentionally mean to harm Brahms. The lower court had already awarded punitive damages. Wilk appealed. The appeals court upheld the punitive damages but sent it back to the lower court to get a more accurate dollar amount based on Wilks net worth. In the state of California, punitive damages can only be awarded if there is malice with intent to harm. There could be no defense of this. There can be no successful appeal on this matter because 3 different courts had already awarded and confirmed punitive damages, so there is no argument that it wasn’t done with intent to harm.

If you pay $3000 for a bankruptcy lawyer, you get exactly what you pay for. Joseph posted a defamatory website against a total stranger and acted like a keyboard tough guy. Now he’s broke. Living in his parent’s basement. No job, no girlfriend or boyfriend, and he busted out his credit cards and filed bankruptcy only to find out that the main reason to file bankruptcy (to wipe out the 4 million dollar judgement) was all done in vain. The 4m can’t be wiped out, so you filed bankruptcy and further ruined your life for absolutely nothing. That is the definition of a DUMBASS.

Dumbass
:a foolish or thoroughly stupid person:IDIOT
acting like a total dumbass
I wanted to put hands on him at the track. If you remember back on the n54 tech website he was going to do a track day along with Terry and a couple of others to where we were supposed to take cars out and run the quarter mile. I told him I would see him there because he ran his mouth to me on his website and he started backpedaling.
Fuck him and his boyfriend

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Here you go again with the lies again keep it going, like i said before you keep circling the drain with him

Is that Marty or DMECH1 posting? https://www.spoolstreet.com/threads/shrick-stage-1-low-lift-cam-results.8214/

BTW I saved you the trouble of reporting my post to the moderators like you always do so I self reported it to save you a step.

You need to grow up. You are a child in an overweight 60 year old man's body who gets off being annoying on a car forum. Seriously grow the fuck up. No one mentioned you. I would bet the majority of this forum doesn't even want you around. Your personality is toxic. You turn good threads into shit which then go to the Octagon. You create more work for the moderation team than anyone else I guarantee.

If you don't have something positive to write, just don't post. Simple as that.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I wanted to put hands on him at the track. If you remember back on the n54 tech website he was going to do a track day along with Terry and a couple of others to where we were supposed to take cars out and run the quarter mile. I told him I would see him there because he ran his mouth to me on his website and he started backpedaling.
Fuck him and his boyfriend

Most assholes end up getting it at the end of the day. Karma it a bitch. A few slip through the cracks but generally if you are a shitheel, you will get what is coming to you one way or another.

Reactions: SlowE93

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Most assholes end up getting it at the end of the day. Karma it a bitch. A few slip through the cracks but generally if you are a shitheel, you will get what is coming to you one way or another.

Heed your own advice, you got it coming ten fold.

• Funny
Reactions: Torgus

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
God I wasn't even talking to you. I literally never am. Stop posting after I comment or make a thread constantly. It is getting so old. Get a fucking life.

Pray tell, what is it that is going to happen to me? Are you going to start the equivalent of the VTT vs. RB lawsuit against me calling you DMECH1? Physical violence? You going to hit me with your gut? A word to the wise: don't make threats you can't carry out.

@fmorelli @doublespaces Are personal threats allowed on this site now?

I tried to give an update on a well known shitheel in the BMW community and I now have to deal with marty yet again. All DEMCH1 does is talk shit constantly whenever I post or make a thread. Guy follows me around like a stray dog. Once again Marty torpedos a normal thread with his toxicity, negativity, and bluster.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Your the type of human being that post shit about people in a forum, you spread lies and gossip.

You add absolute no value to any conversation except to add drama, just look at this thread.

Bullying and lie spreading is your go to place, like I said heed your own advice as Karma pays ten times back for what you dish out.

If @doublespaces want to ban me for stating the absolute truth then be it.

I feel for Sticky for ever associating with the likes of you, you were thick as thieves on bummerboost but he got what he deserved.

How is this thread got anything to do with this website.

This is the problem with this guy and his three amigos, they come on here like their own personal facebook and prey and bully on anyone one
who disagrees with them or has a different opinion.

God will punish you for everything you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sava666

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Show 1 thing I have EVER lied about. Just post it here. If I lied, I will never come back to this forum ever again. If I lie so often it should be VERY easy to back up your statement, and quick to do so. How about if you can't back up your statement you leave and never come back? Fair?

Clock starts ticking now.

Your the type of human being that post shit about people in a forum, you spread lies and gossip.

You add absolute no value to any conversation except to add drama, just look at this thread.

Bullying and lie spreading is your go to place, like I said heed your own advice as Karma pays ten times back for what you dish out.

I feel for Sticky for ever associating with the likes of you, you were thick as thieves on bummerboost but he got what he deserved.

DMECH1, your fellow Australians confirmed that was you using multiple forum names, not me, I just brought it to light. I don't understand why you don't just own up to it and move on. I guess I get you don't like publicly being called out on it, I would be ashamed too.

I have had the same forum name since I was 16. VTT even Doxed me on Sticky's site with my full name, location, etc, because VTT is classy like that. I have nothing to hide. I post my license plate, pictures of my home on the forums, etc. I don't lie, cheat, or steal. Or make up multiple forum names to try and sell my own products. Karma is the least thing I need to worry about. You on the other hand...well let's just say the internet never forgets ;)

Thanks for ruining another thread and probably getting us both banned because of your obsession with me and having to reply negatively to basically everything I post on this forum. I don't understand that mentality as a 60 year old man but everyone has their 'thing' I guess. Shame I had to be yours, while to obsession is flattering...it's a bit odd.

edit:

You literally keep talking about your own cars on E90post that you talk about here:

1695328539230.png

1695328515949.png

Isn't it SO weird that DMECH1 talks about the 123D which you own put your N54 motor in AND you talks about an S65 in a E82 that you also own. You posted about both cars on this very forum. The chances of someone in Australia(low population) have the exact same cars as you, talking on a BMW forum, with semi rare engine swaps...but nope that is not you!!!

The irony is palpable.

I made a post that proved you use two forum names to push your own products for a profit and ever since you have been butt hurt: https://www.spoolstreet.com/threads/shrick-stage-1-low-lift-cam-results.8214/

Last edited:
Reactions: Sava666

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
You bring nothing to light and rehash nothing but lies and the lies you spread.

They will never collect their money from Sticky all he has to do is move to another country or go back to his family from where they originally came from, which they definitely never be able to collect.

The whole legal system is a joke, they should have just locked him up for his crime and be done with it.

Keyboard warriors would be sent a powerful message.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
@fmorelli @doublespaces let it be known that In no way did @Torgus entice this behavior. In no way did he mention his name or provoke him.

Just curious where this mentioned truth can be found.

This is the problem with this guy and his three amigos, they come on here like their own personal facebook and prey and bully on anyone one
who disagrees with them or has a different opinion.
Idk if you can tell, we're typically the most helpful ones, we poke some fun here and there but its normally pointed at each other. Yea your the but of joke often too but that's just what you've made out of yourself. I mean look at yourself, lashing out without reason.

@martymil or Dmech1 shall we say, you got exposed, and you've never been able to come to terms with you getting caught. I recommend a therapist, to help with your avid lying problems.

• Agree
Reactions: wheela and Torgus

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
me being dmech1, so leave.

I proved you are him

See: https://www.spoolstreet.com/threads/shrick-stage-1-low-lift-cam-results.8214/
&
the above posts from E90post.

How does Dmech1 know what an S65 in an E82 is like? Because you are the same people. It's a super rare engine swap. Your country has a super low population. The chance everything is coincidence is just WAY too high.

screenshot-2021-03-12-110722-png.png

You obviously personally know dmech1, you sold yourself your own parts!!! Or are you now going to claim you have no idea who this is? LOL
1648904761069-png.png

1648904896211-png.png

You claim I lie all the time. You must be able to come up with something easily! Still waiting Dmech1

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I proved you are him

See: https://www.spoolstreet.com/threads/shrick-stage-1-low-lift-cam-results.8214/
&
the above posts from E90post.

How does Dmech1 know what an S65 in an E82 is like? Because you are the same people. It's a super rare engine swap. Your country has a super low population. The chance everything is coincidence is just WAY too high.

View attachment 86175

You obviously personally know dmech1, you sold yourself your own parts!!! Or are you now going to claim you have no idea who this is? LOL
View attachment 86176

View attachment 86177

You claim I lie all the time. You must be able to come up with something easily! Still waiting Dmech1
Like I said lies. just because someone posts a lie doesn't mean its the truth

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
And yes dmech1 was a customer of mine, he doesn't want to advertise mods due to level of modification to his car for legal reasons.

Others guys have found out the hard way for posting their mods and video's on the net and its still ongoing.

Last edited:

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
1695330770571.png

Hmmm....JPL you say...Tom you say...

The same shop that did your 1M:
1695330811358.png

It's so crazy all these coincidences!

Why do you get banned from so many forums Dmech/Marty?

1695332339002.png

1695331201381.png

1695331420616.png

I have never met someone who's fellow countrymen talk so much shit about. It's almost like there is a trend...you are toxic and people see right through it.

Then again you do insult your fellow country men. Also, you used a derogatory slang for a homosexual male to boot, classy move:
1695331472066.png

Is it ok to call people Queens on this forum? I thought we were not allowed to use slurs against homosexuals on this forum? Is this now allowed? Are other derogatory slangs for homosexual males allowed? What about homosexual women? POC?

Attachments

• 1695331154800.png
    1695331154800.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Coincidence yes, the truth, no.

No one in their right mind posts their mods here in OZ on the net unless you do it legally like I have done, you get a letter from the authorities to bring in your car or if it's bad enough they pay a visit to your house as others have found out.

Getting your car done legally cost thousands of dollars and most don't want to do it.

Like I said you posted and rehashed a lie again and again so leave like you said you will do or is that another lie.

Last edited: