Timing corrections and spark plugs

Slowagon54

Corporal
Aug 21, 2020
Thats a clean log. If you want to be super precise, your STFT are off a bit on spool. How old are the injectors? You may want to put a can of injector cleaner in your tank on next fill up.

yakon88

Lurker
May 3, 2021
Thats a clean log. If you want to be super precise, your STFT are off a bit on spool. How old are the injectors? You may want to put a can of injector cleaner in your tank on next fill up.
I'm still on index 1 I don't abuse the car too much some pulls sometimes. I drive rather calmly. What would you recommend on my next fill up?
My stft should be at how much? It looked fine to me but I want to do it right đź‘Ť

carabuser

Sergeant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
Trims are ugly, no injector cleaner is going to fix that.

Trims less than +-5% are ideal, those are all over the place and both in different directions.

Slowagon54

Corporal
Aug 21, 2020
I ll rather go the bargain route first and try the injector cleaner. But with Index 1 injectors you sure need to upgrade them to the latest revision and skip the bargain this time :)

yakon88

Lurker
May 3, 2021
I thought the injectors were still okay. I'll see what I find but that is an expensive fix but I'll have to do it anyway if I want to keep the car for a long time haha.
This might explain my problem with the fuel...