Quick introduction

Westyjeff

Apr 18, 2022
Hello all, new in this forum, hail from Monroe WA, home of Evergreen Raceway, I just purchased an 09 E93, manual trans, this was the deciding factor, I had an Audi A6 4.2 for years but wanted a manual again, decided I wanted to get more out of the N54! List as follows:

JB4 ( I've taken this off now, For Sale )
MHD
ARM 7" FMIC, Charge Pipe, Tial, Down Pipes, Hot side intake
PR coils, stage two LPFP, Fuel line to HPFP
Turner Coolant reservoir relocation kit
Stage 3 clutch ( South Bend, Team m Factory Single Mass )
Bilstein B8 all around
M3 Wheels

I want a nice sleeper to daily with the extra HP to make the ride exhilarating when the time arrives. Some reliability would be nice too!

IMG_0805.jpg

Reactions: SlowE93 and wheela

Mental

May 2, 2022
Hello all, new in this forum, hail from Monroe WA, home of Evergreen Raceway, I just purchased an 09 E93, manual trans, this was the deciding factor, I had an Audi A6 4.2 for years but wanted a manual again, decided I wanted to get more out of the N54! List as follows:

JB4 ( I've taken this off now, For Sale )
MHD
ARM 7" FMIC, Charge Pipe, Tial, Down Pipes, Hot side intake
PR coils, stage two LPFP, Fuel line to HPFP
Turner Coolant reservoir relocation kit
Stage 3 clutch ( South Bend, Team m Factory Single Mass )
Bilstein B8 all around
M3 Wheels

I want a nice sleeper to daily with the extra HP to make the ride exhilarating when the time arrives. Some reliability would be nice too!

View attachment 67351
Welcome to the community! Also, how much would you be willing to sell your JB4 for?

Westyjeff

Apr 18, 2022
Welcome to the community! Also, how much would you be willing to sell your JB4 for?
I have the latest N54 JB4, Bluetooth adapter and JB4 3.5 bar plug and play TMAP adapters, all purchased in the last month. over 700 is what I paid, 600 shipped to your favorite mailbox. LMK