GIVEAWAY! Precision Raceworks Stage 2+ LPFP Giveaway!

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
So the one link to the FB page dosnt work. I kinda went a back route work around but I'd like to confirm that I meet the perquisites considering I've spent all me golden coins on this :)
I'm basically putting g all my fake eggs in one fake basket here lol

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
So the one link to the FB page dosnt work. I kinda went a back route work around but I'd like to confirm that I meet the perquisites considering I've spent all me golden coins on this :)
I'm basically putting g all my fake eggs in one fake basket here lol

Are you a member of the fb group?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Yes I liked their page. I commented on the giveaway post and I shared it. I just didn't do it all through the link
I don't have the FB app installed idk if that has something to do with it
Not the page I mean the FB group, N5X Enthusiasts. Are you a member there? If not, you can't see the post.

• Informative
Reactions: Bmwfixerguy1

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Be sure to answer the questions it asks when you join, otherwise we just deny them.

EDIT: I approved you. Now try to click the link in the OP. It should also appear as a pinned post or perhaps might be lower down in the timeline.

So only other question.. Being I was going HAM on the raffle tickets but did have them all completed now that they are all complete do those previous entries still count?

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
It would be nice since there are so many instructions to get a notification letting you know that you are entered :)

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
It would be nice since there are so many instructions to get a notification letting you know that you are entered :)

The only thing that I can control notification wise is the raffle system. The other parts, liking the PR page and commenting in the FB post, I have to manually check for that later.

If you want to know if you're entered into the raffle itself, there is a "View Entries" option listed on the raffle page near the terms, etc.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
The only thing that I can control notification wise is the raffle system. The other parts, liking the PR page and commenting in the FB post, I have to manually check for that later.

If you want to know if you're entered into the raffle itself, there is a "View Entries" option listed on the raffle page near the terms, etc.

Oh ok and the will tell you who is enter or how may entries you have? I see my number of entries just never saw who was entered if that's the case

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
x9IlvYM.png

This is what it currently shows.