Precision Raceworks LIVE BUILD EVENT!

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
Any updates to this build?

Is there anything specific you are looking for? The build was done start to finish in one day and was a live broadcast over the net for people to watch. We will be using the same car for other activities but if there is something specific you are looking for please let us know so we can try to get that together for you.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
Is there anything specific you are looking for? The build was done start to finish in one day and was a live broadcast over the net for people to watch. We will be using the same car for other activities but if there is something specific you are looking for please let us know so we can try to get that together for you.

It would be cool to get a general writeup, maybe any results post build (dynos, 1/4mi, etc), and any future plans...

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
Like a text version of the video?

Considering the video would be a 20hr watch...even if YouTube didn't flag it...yea. A 5-10min read that synopsized everything would be awesome. And I don't think anyone was left awake by the time it made the dyno runs so seeing that would be cool, and I know the dyno time was cut short...so surely it's gone back on the rollers for further massaging. And has anything actually been done with the car? 1/4mi, 1/2mi, track time, 60-130mph, etc.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Considering the video would be a 20hr watch...even if YouTube didn't flag it...yea. A 5-10min read that synopsized everything would be awesome. And I don't think anyone was left awake by the time it made the dyno runs so seeing that would be cool, and I know the dyno time was cut short...so surely it's gone back on the rollers for further massaging. And has anything actually been done with the car? 1/4mi, 1/2mi, track time, 60-130mph, etc.

I never actually saw the dyno, that was way past my bed time. But I agree, text rundown would be A+++ including timestamp links to the video. It looks like the video got taken down, need to edit out some of the music.

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
I thought you could appeal that since it was just background music and not a "part" of the video.