Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
For the entire month of november i will be running a $50 off sale on my VS breather kits that are completely PnP no need to modify anything!

It is a known fact the N54 suffers in the crank case ventilation and pcv department....and now its time to end this on going issue because if its one thing we all get sick of its constantly walnut blasting the intake valves as "preventative maintenance" ...what a joke
The Vader Solutions Breather System Kit basically undo's everything BMW did from the factory and turned it into something functional whether your are stock or pushing out mega horsepower; not only is it functional but this kit also gives your engine bay something aggressive to look at when the hood is popped.
Say bye-bye to walnut blasting and say hello to vented crank case!

Ridding of the PCV system when running over stock boost in any application is the best move anyone can make, Porsche rids of it from the factory! Ridding of the PCV system will help increase with Crank Case Ventilation due to the nature of removing the valve that doesnt allow crankcase pressure to escape, giving the opportunity to free it up and allow any positive crank case pressure to vent out by placing more ports which route to a vented catch can.

PnP KIT
  • Custom PCV and Ventilation Fittings
  • Custom 10AN Hoses
  • Catch Can
  • Catch Can Bracket
  • Head Ports Plug Fitting (optional)

https://vadersolution.com/products/vader-solutions-n54-breather-system

209F38AE-EBC0-4D86-9010-EB85B1719AAC.jpeg
CCA5546C-09AA-4D44-9D05-5DDC0D5C0474.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces